Am I blind or is it hidden? I cant find it xD

journeyman
journeyman
This quest is lingering in my log and I really want to know

H
stranger
stranger
H
On my [url=https://i.imgur.com/deYMejc.png]cursor[/url] .

Last edited by hexine; 18/09/17 12:31 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
but where exactly on pointed location... explored all map and didnt find it. Questioning is is the pillar that drains my source points but does nothing beside it

Last edited by lucascfc1; 18/09/17 12:50 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Well there is a cave a this location and inside an ancient temple where you can find the tablet ?. You can't miss the cave there is Magister in front.

Or are you already in the temple and didn't understood the riddle/enigma thingy ?

Last edited by hexine; 18/09/17 01:25 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
I solved the riddle of the statues of gods, beat the divine... The only riddle i can thnk of. Found a lot of useless tablets not far away but just it, not the tablet for ryker

G
stranger
stranger
G
It's in a container that's next to the coffin the eternal was encased in.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I have a question though. After I found the tablet, return to Ryker house and take care of business. In the basement where I dealt with Ryker, there's a door which has no key hole and my character said that it has to be opened by some mechanism. I couldn't find a way to open that door. Has anyone found a way through that yet?

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Same on stuck on this and is bugging me out, looks like has some goodies in there.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Duckling
I have a question though. After I found the tablet, return to Ryker house and take care of business. In the basement where I dealt with Ryker, there's a door which has no key hole and my character said that it has to be opened by some mechanism. I couldn't find a way to open that door. Has anyone found a way through that yet?

In the room you "handle business" where Ryker was waiting for you to hand in the tablet there's a switch on the wall that will open the door. Should be on the left side wall (if standing facing where ryker is standing waiting for you, near where all the drops are.) If i remember the graphic for it is the standard wall lever that the game uses.

D
stranger
stranger
D
[quote=ShyAsianGirl] In the room you "handle business" where Ryker was waiting for you to hand in the tablet there's a switch on the wall that will open the door. Should be on the left side wall (if standing facing where ryker is standing waiting for you, near where all the drops are.) If i remember the graphic for it is the standard wall lever that the game uses. [/quote]

I found it! That level is right next to the mirror, that's why I didn't notice until I zoomed in lol

Thank you so much!

Last edited by Duckling; 19/09/17 01:49 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard