#613414 17/09/17 02:09 PM
Y
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Y
hi,
I would like to report what i assume is a bug,
after defeating the hound master in the first act I got the red ball, I threw the ball with buddy, afterwhich the ball was gone and any option of a peaceful resolution for the saving emmie quest went with it,was this is intended outcome?

Last edited by yarden24; 18/09/17 04:32 AM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
You don't need the ball for Emmie, just pet pal.

When you go into the dog room click her to start the conversation (Emmie is not the dog in the cage, she's in the room with like 3 other dogs beside the one in the cage).

Pick the lines that all mention buddy in them and she'll end up leaving and the other dogs will not be hostile to you.

A
stranger
stranger
A
that isnt emmie in the cage, you are referring to birdie.......he is asking about a totally diff dog

Y
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Y
they start hostile to me and I dont get the conversation option, from what i've read you can only talk to emmie if you have the red ball in your inventory

Last edited by yarden24; 18/09/17 06:15 PM.
N
N
I actually tested this. The issue is apparently doing things out of order. The hounds are all linked to the magister faction which instantly goes aggressive if you trigger the status of having escaped the fort even though they have no way of physically knowing to attack you.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Hmm, so the red ball maybe is how you get the conversation started then and can talk about Buddy?

I did indeed have the red ball in my bag when I was able to talk to Emmie, but I selected the lines that talked about Buddy and never threw the ball or anything.

Originally Posted by acidbath
that isnt emmie in the cage, you are referring to birdie.......he is asking about a totally diff dog

Err, I know, that's I specifically said that Emmie was NOT the dog in the cage, but the one in the room with like 3 other dogs.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard