Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
The +1 to all stats buff that I got from black rose / black attar potion in act 1 has vanished. I thought it was supposed to be permanent buff (until character death).

The main character I gave it two has survived every battle (throwing other party members under the bus if needed). However the buff is now gone today. Although I sometimes leave game afk overnight...I did not see a time limit on buff.

I dont know exactly when it vanished, and I'm suspecting it might have been near time that I fought in act-2 arena, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone else confirm this buff should be permanent? Since there is probably only 1 black rose in game, I have no way to get it back now that it is gone -- I think it would have been better to make it a permanent stat increase rather than a buff.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It's not a permanent buff read the description.

R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I know it is not permanent in the sense that buff is lost if you die...but the only other thing I was aware that removed the buff was a bug in act-1 arena. Since mine vanished in act2, I suspect the arena there might have same issue.

I'm just trying to find out why a buff with no time limit dissappeared on my character. When the buff was active, I did not notice any time limit on it...I cant check anymore since its gone.

The wiki page description of the buff describes it as permanent:
http://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Recipes

But since you suggested reading the description, perhaps you have a different link to online info about Attar of the black rose?

enthusiast
enthusiast
That's old. It was permanent in the beta it's not anymore, it lasts for a period of X turns, I don't remember how many from the top of my head, if you have it in your inventory you can read that.

C
stranger
stranger
C
It's perm if you make it into a potion eating it without one isn't though

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard