Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
stranger
stranger
E
Hey there,

just wanted to know about the OST and found out I'm not alone waiting for it to appear... somewhere laugh

Also on music to your ears tier.

For those with a GOG key who are waiting for their digital goodies... this was posted yesterday by the GOG team in the D:OS2 thread on the GOG forum:

Konrad: Hey all. Hope you're digging the game a ton, I stayed up way too late last night. >_>

Regarding Kickstarter content – we're aware of the issue with backer keys only granting the base edition, and we're working with Larian on getting the extra content delivered to everyone who should have it. All the things should show up in your accounts automatically, and it should start happening very soon!

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
Nice. I was just about to post about this. Would love a manual at least. L0L

@Volourn
The manual can be downloaded for free from the store page on Steam (even if you didn't buy the game): http://store.steampowered.com/manual/435150

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
I use GOG (not a fan of steam).

You don't have to use Steam (you don't need a Steam client or even a Steam account) to download that manual from Steam. Steam just posted that link on their store page for everyone to see. You said you wanted to at least have the manual... well, if you want to download the manual, you can do it (legally) from there. I doubt the manual and the other digital extras on GOG will be available before the end of the weekend.

Update: the digital extras (manual, soundtrack, lore book, art book, map, ...) are now (also) available on the larianvault

C
stranger
stranger
C
I registered on the Larian vault back when I got the email instructing me to do so. I have the 50$ (two copies) tier and I don't see the game in my inventory. I have had an unanswered support ticket for several days now. Please give me the copies of the game that I paid for. Thank you. The kickstarter email address is the same one associated with this account.

veteran
veteran
I posted this in the wrong thread and now I can't delete it there any longer so I'll just re-post this here:

Sooo I'm having some issues with the digital edition I was rewarded for my Kickstarter pledge. I backed at the $125 Kickstarter Collector Edition(the one with 2x DOS II keys, not the one with 1 DOS II and a DOS EE), here are the three PMs I sent to Larian on KS about what I'm seeing as wrong here:

I have a problem.....I redeemed my GOG key for the "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Collector's Edition Download" as soon as you guys made the keys available long before release except that now that the game actually released my game on GOG is just a regular edition and I do not have any of the content from any of the higher editions......can you help or am I just screwed now?

I just noticed that there was a second key for a second collector's edition I could claim and this one was a Divine Edition....which to be honest leaves me feeling kind screwed.....because I thought the digital collector edition was the highest edition and if it's not then the KS tiers and rewards were not clear there would be a higher edition that I'd miss on and I am left with no upgrade options at all because my only way to get the Eternal Edition would be by paying $89.....there is literally no way for me to pay $30 to upgrade....and one of my so called "Divinity: Original Sin 2 Digital Collector's Edition Download" keys was actually just a regular edition......that leaves me VERY bitter just about now.

Now granted the Eternal Edition contains things not included in my tier like the original DOS and the other Divinity games but I already own all of those and this basically locks me out forever from being able to own the other digital goods like the soundtrack and the various artbooks exclusive to the eternal edition......which ARE things listed are rewards for my tier....and you are painting me in a corner because you give me no upgrade option and if one existed I'd still have to pay again for four games I already own and digital rewards that ARE part of my tier. So I have one question: WHY?! Are you trying to force our hands to buy extra copies?

stranger
stranger
EDIT: Problem solved!

Original: Hello Raze, I need assistance badly as I unfortunately forgot to fill in delivery address for my $125 Kickstarter Collector's edition (deadline till September the 7th), thus, I haven't received anything from Larian so far.

I already contacted support on Saturday, September 16, but there was no reply (outside automated one) within 1 business day as it is hinted. What should I do? Wait some more or contact Larian again?

Last edited by TweetyCZ; 19/09/17 02:00 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Update - the original soundtrack can be found on Larian Vault right now - except - it's only in WAV format unlike item description ( "All tracks from Divinity: Original Sin 2, in FLAC and WAV." )

Maybe Larian could provide FLAC format at one point for convenient. It takes me quite some time to find a proper (without lots of bloatware hidden) converter to convert all files to mp3 & FLAC.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Kickstarter backer, Collectors Edition has not been received and tracking numbers are useless since they do not update. No updates from DHL, Happyshops or Larian on this issue. Terrible way to end a great kickstarter.

stranger
stranger
Hey, just in case anyone hasn't figured it out yet. But I found my digital extras at the Larian Vault. I think they just recently updated that so go ahead if your a kickstarter backer and look there.

Correct, we currently have the digital extras (with the soundtrack in WAV format) on the larianvault. But I see that only as a temporary workaround, until everyone actually has the digital extras on GOG or Steam (where we should also get the soundtrack in FLAC and MP3 format). Apparently the people at GOG aren't all that fast at fixing those issues, but at least we have the larianvault files until then... so thanks to Larian for providing that intermediate solution.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by TweetyCZ
EDIT: Problem solved!

Original: Hello Raze, I need assistance badly as I unfortunately forgot to fill in delivery address for my $125 Kickstarter Collector's edition (deadline till September the 7th), thus, I haven't received anything from Larian so far.

I already contacted support on Saturday, September 16, but there was no reply (outside automated one) within 1 business day as it is hinted. What should I do? Wait some more or contact Larian again?

Hello,

I'm in the same situation. I've backed for the "The Saga continues: physical" tier, and forgot to fill in my personal informations.

On Sunday, September 17, I sent an e-mail to the support (support@larian.com), and got the automated reply, but that's all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by vometia; 20/09/17 04:31 PM. Reason: formatting
I
stranger
stranger
I
I'm sure I've missed some info that has been sent out. But in case someone has seen the info and clearly remember it I thought I might as well post here. I backed the (insert name here) tier for DoS2 where it said that a dwarven ale mug was to be included. I just got my collectors edition box in the mail and I'm very happy with that, the statue is sweet. But I really want that dwarven ale mug. Will it be sent or is this one of those cases were more was promised in a kickstarter than was ultimately viable?

If anyone has info I would love to hear from you, thanks!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Unfortunately the dwarven ale mug idea was abandoned as apparently the overall quality wasn't really all that great; I think the Fane statue replaced it. They mentioned it in one of the Kickstarter updates a while back (I forget which offhand, sorry) but there's no ale mug to be had.

Pity, I could've quite fancied one of them myself but I guess I'm content with the books! I bet the mug wouldn't have been a proper imperial pint anyway. biggrin

J'aime le fromage.
It was explained in the Comments section of Kickstarter Update #43 - see here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...1976632?cursor=17903465#comment-17903464

(my opinion: Larian should have emailed such important changes to all backers, instead of them being hidden somewhere deep in the comments section... just as they should probably have, at release, sent an email to all Kickstarter backers explaining how they could get their digital game key... even now this is still an FAQ in the Kickstarter comments section)

Last edited by The Centaur; 22/09/17 01:02 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Hello!

I backed the Collectors version on Kckstarter and did receive an email on Sept 8 saying the packages are going to be shipping. However, I haven't received any tracking number or update emails. I emailed support and was able to get a single response saying tracking numbers were being sent out and to check my spam.

It's been 2 weeks and no tracking number OR response from support despite numerous attempts.

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
I'm also starting to get a little worried. My CE actually shipped on Sep 18th, and passed through customs (export) on 19th, but since then it's radio silence. Anyone here in Switzerland that received theirs already?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard