Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
T
stranger
stranger
T
Really end of today, it came out last week. It's in Germany, and that means a few weeks if not more to get delivered to Canada.

I regret ever buying this now, and at this cost.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Tyler Smith
Really end of today, it came out last week. It's in Germany, and that means a few weeks if not more to get delivered to Canada.

I regret ever buying this now, and at this cost.

I just wrote them a mail about that...It's the end of the day and not a single mail about "Your CE as been sent".
It's the 2nd time that they promise progress on this metter (on the 14th that was suppose to be the original sending day, and today...that it's already end).

Never had such thing in my life, and I buy CE of games all the time!

With any luck I will play this game next month.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Next month lucky you!

I'm in Canada, I have had several kick-starters from Europe and I know what to expect. About 2 years :P

apprentice
apprentice
We'll finally some movement on my package. It reached DHL yesterday, and now it is on its way to the next step, which is hopefully the USA.

R
stranger
stranger
R
The status of my ce is: The parcel data was entered into the GLS system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.
It has been this status since the 14th of September. I assume that everyone has that status judging by this thread.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Roschar
The status of my ce is: The parcel data was entered into the GLS system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.
It has been this status since the 14th of September. I assume that everyone has that status judging by this thread.

No, it is on the road finally and should presumably reach me today, if I can trust the DHL site. birthdayjump

F
stranger
stranger
F
I bought one of the last 1000 CEs, and I too still haven't received a tracking code. Thankfully I can play the game (since I was a kickstarter backer), but it would have been nice to have the CE at the end of this week.

journeyman
journeyman
Got this : "The sender electronically communicated the data to DHL" since Thursday 14.

My signed collector bike ; )
stranger
stranger
I've got zero information about my package and Larian doesn't respond in any way. (I'm located in Hungary btw)

I love them to bits and know this release is especially hard on them (with the electricity and everything), but this is absolutely no way to treat fans who pay 190 USD for a collectors edition.

A brief official statement about the status on the CE shipments should have been posted by now.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Bobisz
I've got zero information about my package and Larian doesn't respond in any way. (I'm located in Hungary btw)

I love them to bits and know this release is especially hard on them (with the electricity and everything), but this is absolutely no way to treat fans who pay 190 USD for a collectors edition.

A brief official statement about the status on the CE shipments should have been posted by now.

Agreed, I'm shocked that there has been nothing official said about this since so many people have experienced so many delays with receiving their orders.
Mine's been stuck at 'The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically' since Friday 15th, so I expect to (hopefully) receive it sometime before the end of the month...

If nothing else, I'd really like to know what service was booked with DHL since we paid $15ish for delivery - a 'snail mail' service that will take a few weeks or a speedier 3-5 days service.
Just so I know approximately when to expect the parcel (if I know it will be two weeks, then that's fine and it would stop me worrying that it's gotten lost or something) - the Happy Shops despatch email said 2-3 days which is clearly inaccurate. I just find the lack of information frustrating at this stage...

Last edited by Amata; 19/09/17 10:03 AM. Reason: added extra
F
stranger
stranger
F
I just got this reply via email.

"I just finished my mail to our fulfillment partner complaining this situation.
They’ve promised us to send out every last one yesterday. Upon checking the backend, I still see you status is “open”.

Having a conference call this afternoon to look into this problem!
We have worked hard on this game for over 2 years now and the way these shipping are going is not correct.
Our request was for every CE to arrive as close as possible to release date. Letting our Collector’s Edition customers wait for so long is not acceptable.

Please hang on as I’ll update you asap!"

I'm impressed with how quickly I got a response (about 25 mins) and I understand the issue isn't directly with them and so is difficult to fix, but I do think they should have been keeping people in the loop a bit better, so we'd all know what is going on without having to individually email them.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Hi guys I Just thought i'd chip in my 2 cents. I'm a courier by trade and deal with international transport all the time.

"Shipper has received information" means they have created a consignment note with DHL. This does not mean it's necessarily been picked/packed yet. Several days of "Shipper has received information" like what happened to us means they are still packing all our boxes most likely to send batches out each day.

Originally Posted by Amata
[quote=Bobisz]

If nothing else, I'd really like to know what service was booked with DHL since we paid $15ish for delivery - a 'snail mail' service that will take a few weeks or a speedier 3-5 days service.

AFAIK DHL does not have a "snail mail" service. They are an express transport company internationally. They only have "fast" and "very fast but it's gunna cost you."

3-5 days is actually a pretty good estimate for most first world areas. I got notice that my parcel had reached the first point in DHL's line Monday in Germany, and I'm expecting it to arrive in Australia by Friday/Monday. Times can vary based on your country. If it gets held up in customs sorry you're shit outa luck and there's nothing Larian, DHL or zombie Jesus can do to speed things up.

Am I annoyed? Yes. I had friends getting impatient and ended up just buying a second copy of the game to get started. I'll put the CE one on my wife's account once it arrives.

Last edited by Insolentfool; 19/09/17 01:38 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Insolentfool
Hi guys I Just thought i'd chip in my 2 cents. I'm a courier by trade and deal with international transport all the time.

"Shipper has received information" means they have created a consignment note with DHL. This does not mean it's necessarily been picked/packed yet. Several days of "Shipper has received information" like what happened to us means they are still packing all our boxes most likely to send batches out each day.

Originally Posted by Amata
[quote=Bobisz]

AFAIK DHL does not have a "snail mail" service. They are an express transport company internationally. They only have "fast" and "very fast but it's gunna cost you."

3-5 days is actually a pretty good estimate for most first world areas. I got notice that my parcel had reached the first point in DHL's line Monday in Germany, and I'm expecting it to arrive in Australia by Friday/Monday. Times can vary based on your country. If it gets held up in customs sorry you're shit outa luck and there's nothing Larian, DHL or zombie Jesus can do to speed things up.

Am I annoyed? Yes. I had friends getting impatient and ended up just buying a second copy of the game to get started. I'll put the CE one on my wife's account once it arrives.

Thanks for the info about the couriers - always handy to know smile
On that basis, it sounds like mine is still at the picked/packed stage since DHL's website says that the label has been printed and that's all. Think your shipment to Australia might actually beat mine to Ireland! lol
Ahh well, am lucky as I already had a copy of the game. If that wasn't the case, I'd be furious right about now - I am guessing that Happy Shops quote for 2-3 days for delivery - actually meant once it's finally dispatched...

Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A curious thing is that Larian sold 1000 (expensive) Collector's edition, hired the wrong service, promised things that clearly are not true, did nothing visible to minimize this neither a single official notification.

YET....

they are profiting from this as i see more and more people buying a second copy of the game!

Is it me or is there something really wrong here?

Guess financial department will make sure it happen again next time.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Kultyz
Guess financial department will make sure it happen again next time.

I don't think they're that cynical: they seem quite concerned that the shipping hasn't turned out as anticipated. They're not EA or Zenimax.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
TBH it feels like no one care enough about that..as far as I can see it's promises on promises and nothing really happen.
Sent mail (again) last night about that, and still nothing!
Just send someone to this shipping company, take the CE that still there and send it!

S
stranger
stranger
S
I contacted DHL today and they don't have anything for my name and address... So I'd like to know what is happening and if I should contact the customer support of Larian to see if they have the good delivery address...

I saw a DHL truck coming in my street last week but I was about to take my bus to work... there was not a notice of passage in my mailbox so I guess the truck was not here for me.

But the fact that DHL doesn't have any information about me is weird and that I still did not received any email about the delivery...

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
The shipping of the CE has put a very sour taste in my mouth about the campaign. I do not know where the problems are at but I know I trusted Larian to ensure I would get my product in a timely manner and at this time that has not happened.

At some point this disappointment is going to completely taint the way I feel about Larian Studios and how I think they treat their fans. Up until this, I felt they really cared. The more this drags on, the more they start to look like just another company that doesn't care about me as a customer as long as they got their money.

I hope this gets resolved soon, I truly do not want that to happen.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Same here, the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.
Thank god I backed the backed the basic edition, and planned on selling the key of the collectors edition.
Nevertheless, this service is shit.
But still better than the other way around I guess (a shit game shipped ultra fast).

veteran
veteran
Anyone else still waiting on any kind of e-mail at all? Because I don't have one of those, much less a tracking number.

Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard