Next Thread
Print Thread
J
j1337 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
So Ive been stuck for hours now on Lady Vengeance. Made topic on steam, no replies, also google search showed a thread on here by someone with same issue, also no replies. Hoping for better luck here.

Theres a waypoint on Lady Vengeance, a fast travel shrine or whatever, but theres not actually anything there to use to get back to Arx despite the icon on map. I went to Arx, decided to stop back on the ship, then was going to return to Arx but Ive found it impossible to leave. Theres nothing to interact with and no way whatsoever to get out of hall of echoes. Been wandering the ship for hours now, talking with everyone and desperately searching, to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: There used to be a lifeboat youd use to interact with, and leave the ship, but its just not there now that the ship in the hall of echoes, and the map waypoint is in the same area it used to be. Im guessing this is a glitch, and its been a bit game breaking for me, at the moment.

Last edited by j1337; 19/09/17 06:58 AM.
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I'm in the same situation, there is the waypoint mark on the map/minimap but nothing to interact with.
Talked to everyone with no results...

There is a way to fix this?
help pls!

stranger
stranger
Use the button on your mini-map lol

I
stranger
stranger
I
You saved me 20 more minutes of jumping around trying to figure it out :)

I
stranger
stranger
I
Same problem here. Clicking the button on the minimap doesn't work.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Oooh, I'm an idiot, nvm, I got it, thanks!

P
stranger
stranger
P
wow, so I've been running on foot all these time when I could've used that mini-map button? dammit

T
stranger
stranger
T
Just in case anyone is still wondering, click the blue anchor button next to your minimap in top right.

P
stranger
stranger
P
This is real simple if you have a gamepad, just press you in-game menu button, and select waypoints.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard