Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi guys,

i am stuck at the The Academy: I can enter into the arena but it says i have to learn first. But i can't enter the library:

https://i.imgur.com/MsORXgL.jpg

How can i enter the room? Please help.

Thanks.

Last edited by Teyhouse; 19/09/17 03:32 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
I got into the room by lockpicking the door, but I can't find _anything_ that progresses the quest inside the actual room. I read every tablet and book, spoke to the spirits, but the Arbiter still tells me to go to the library and learn.

Just posting for a bump and hopefully someone has a solution!

K
stranger
stranger
K
Have you spoken to all the teachers at the big table? each one "teaches" you something. After that you need 3 of the Capacitors to unlock the arena.
It shouldnt be hard to figure out where to place them.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Alright, so I figured out what the problem was in my situation.

Basically, one of my friends stopped playing around the time we reached Driftwood, and his character has therefore just been tagging along. That character thus did not complete all the rituals inside Meistr's basement, and that is what the Arbiter was talking about. Once I read those two tablets (one for Source Vampirism, one for Spirit Vision) while controlling that character, it also learned the skills, and the Arbiter finally let us through.

TL;DR: Make sure all your characters have both Source Vampirism and Spirit Vision skills unlocked.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
[quote=gigamo]Alright, so I figured out what the problem was in my situation.

Basically, one of my friends stopped playing around the time we reached Driftwood, and his character has therefore just been tagging along. That character thus did not complete all the rituals inside Meistr's basement, and that is what the Arbiter was talking about. Once I read those two tablets (one for Source Vampirism, one for Spirit Vision) while controlling that character, it also learned the skills, and the Arbiter finally let us through.

TL;DR: Make sure all your characters have both Source Vampirism and Spirit Vision skills unlocked. [/quote]
Yep, that fixed it for me. Thanks!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard