Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Anyone else still waiting on any kind of e-mail at all? Because I don't have one of those, much less a tracking number.

I think 50% are still waiting for any type of mail, and the other 50% got mail but it still stuck on the same status

U
stranger
stranger
U
I also ordered the CE - I have had the confirmation e-mail saying it will be shipped soon, but no tracking number or confirmation of shipment.

I e-mailed Larian but have had no reply at all.

I also purchased a second copy of the game from Steam so that I didn't have to wait.

The way this has been handled is appauling. I have at this moment - zero information or explaination about my order.

If I wasn't someone who checked forums etc or was that familiar with the company, I would think I was being scammed now.

T
stranger
stranger
T
No mail or anything about CE being shipped, you are definately not alone. :p
Ordered one of the 1000 CE.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Just to clear things up guys if the only information on your consignment is "Shipper has received information"
It either hasn't been sent yet, or isn't travelling under that tracking #.

Hypothetically even if the driver picked up the goods from the warehouse without scanning the parcel, it would have to miss every contact point along the way too. very very unlikely seeing as international couriers use automated systems to sort everything.

F
stranger
stranger
F
IT IS HERE! I received mine this evening and it was definitely worth the waiting time.

Still i root for your shipping and hopefully everybody will have their edition by end of the week. smile

B
stranger
stranger
B
I got CE today (YAY) the only problem is, that the card on which the Steamkey should be is just blank (yes i turned it around). I already contacted the the support, so lets see how it works out.....

A
stranger
stranger
A
same for me

receive the mail with tracking but tracking stuck

"The parcel data was entered into the GLS system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS."

still this message since the 15/09 and the mail reception

maybe if someone have the CE , can he tell her country for know where the CE arrive ?

sorry for my bad english

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Anyone else still waiting on any kind of e-mail at all? Because I don't have one of those, much less a tracking number.

right there with you pal.. i have zero nada none

Last edited by vometia; 19/09/17 06:45 PM. Reason: formatting
Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by belmont
I got CE today (YAY) the only problem is, that the card on which the Steamkey should be is just blank (yes i turned it around). I already contacted the the support, so lets see how it works out.....

Blank? that is not DHL error that is Larian or whoever printed them.

Honestly SO MANY people with 0 information and ome receiving bad CE....

I hope some moderator here finds a way for this to reach Larian top departments and that we at least get an apology directly from Larian!

It's so rare to find a company that promised so much as Larian, they have been doing so great and now they stained their image by not even showing their face and telling their Collector's Edition costumers a Simple:

"Sorry we messed up and we apologize!"

Expecting them to fix? From what i read most people already felt forced to buy a second copy so they can't fix it, bt at least an apology....

stranger
stranger
I'm just really sad that my excitement and anticipation for this game is slowly turning into frustration.

Of course I will enjoy and love the game immensely once I can start playing it, but that sweet feeling of waiting for a CE, unpacking and browsing the goodies while installing the game will be rendered into a mere "sigh, finally" who knows how long after release...

Magic is gone for this one

Last edited by Bobisz; 19/09/17 08:51 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Yep they are avoiding the issue.

Mine is just morning around Germany and it was near a airport then went away. Basically it won't get here by xmas

T
stranger
stranger
T
Same here. I have got timely fashioned emails from Larian, about purchase order no. and secondary mail about "tracking number from Happy Shops" on Sept.13th - which ( tracking number )unfortunately hasn't arrived.

My problem with this is - I don't know where to go for support, also no updates on it - afaik. Thankfully I have steam game.

Wanted to give steam key from CE to my friend so we can play. But at this stage I can't even tell him when I will receive anything. If it was for me personally I could wait.

Could we get some sort of direction - where to contact "anyone" on this matter ?

Last edited by Throatscratch; 19/09/17 09:48 PM. Reason: correction
F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Throatscratch
Same here. I have got timely fashioned emails from Larian, about purchase order no. and secondary mail about "tracking number from Happy Shops" on Sept.13th - which ( tracking number )unfortunately hasn't arrived.

My problem with this is - I don't know where to go for support, also no updates on it - afaik. Thankfully I have steam game.

Wanted to give steam key from CE to my friend so we can play. But at this stage I can't even tell him when I will receive anything. If it was for me personally I could wait.

Could we get some sort of direction - where to contact "anyone" on this matter ?

I emailed shopifyshop@larian.com which is the contact email on the CE order page.

They basically said they had paid "professionals" to sort this all out for them but lots of things are going wrong, mainly

• People adding their info in Cyrrilic, Japanese, Chinese, Korean… European Shipping centers can’t read that data.
  • Wrong addresses
  • People going on holiday, not being able to pick up
  • Kickstarter backers, 30% moved meanwhile meaning none of those addresses are correct
  • Articles at GLS not being shipped for a reason we still don’t know yet and are waiting for a reply

Seems the last issue is the one affecting us, the distribution company just isn't sending them for some reason and Larian have been constantly on their back trying to find out what is happening but they are being stone walled.
Larian were meant to be having a big conference call yesterday to try and see what they can do to solve this. I'll see if I can get an update in the morning, as I still don't have any dispatch email.

They say they are putting all their energy into trying to sort everyone's issues, and will update everyone when they know what is going on and when people should expect their CE. I'd guess that they don't want to keep making promises of delivery times, when it isn't in their control to keep.

T
stranger
stranger
T
See Fane I don't not believe you, but it needs to be official.

They need to put out a proper official statement. KS and CE paid a ton and getting zero feedback

That is the issue now, were in the dark

Has anyone tried contacting HappyShops directly (for example service@happyshops.com)? As far as I know, they're the company that was hired to handle this for everyone. Larian handed over all CEs to them, so other than Larian making phone calls to HappyShops to inquire about the status and tell HappyShops how unhappy people are about the delay, I don't think there is much that Larian can do about it at this stage. And while DHL may not (yet) have any info about a package in your name, HappyShops should definitely have that info.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by The Centaur
Has anyone tried contacting HappyShops directly (for example service@happyshops.com)?

yep I wrote them yesterday...no reply

Maybe by phone then? ( see http://www.happyshops.com/index.php?cmd=impressum ) ... between 10am and 6pm CET

Last edited by The Centaur; 20/09/17 07:23 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Honestly I'm this close to ask for a refund....
This game may be good, the CE maybe nice, but the "keep in the dark" attitude really ruin it all.
And the must frustrating part is that no one is answering from Larian about that.

Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by The Centaur
Maybe by phone then? ( see http://www.happyshops.com/index.php?cmd=impressum ) ... between 10am and 6pm CET

Centaur that is WRONG!

We bought Larian things not Happyshops things.

IF Larian hired them to do Larian's job its not our fault it's not our obligation to solve Larian error in hiring Happyshop.

We have to complain to the company to whom we bought our things not to whoever that company outsourced it.

If i go to McDonald's and the meat is bad, i don't get a message from McDonald's saying "Oh it's not our problem... it's our butcher's problem so complain with them."...

So seeing you push the problem to Happyshops for us to go there... that is really bad.

We are not receiving official words from Larian and now we are told to go somewhere else complain? This is going worse and worse by the day....

Originally Posted by Kultyz
If i go to McDonald's and the meat is bad...

It's not that the CE is bad. If you had received the CE and it were damaged or otherwise not okay, then Larian would indeed be the company to contact.
But if your package is (somewhere) in the shipping/delivery stage, and you want to know where it is, then it's the shipping company that should be able to provide you with that info. Some people said they tried contacting DHL or GLS, and they didn't have info on their package. HappyShops definitely should have that info.
At this stage, Larian doesn't know exactly who received their CE, and who has not. Sure, each of you could contact Larian about your particular case, Larian could contact HappyShops to inquire about your particular case, then Larian could contact you again to inform you what HappyShops told them... if everyone who hasn't received his CE yet would do that, this would quickly become a very time consuming process. Why not cut out the middle man (Larian) go directly to the source of the problem, and hopefully get your status update right away?

by the way...
Originally Posted by Kultyz
We are not receiving official words from Larian and now we are told to go somewhere else complain? This is going worse and worse by the day....

I didn't recommend contacting HappyShops to complain, I recommended contacting HappyShops for information... ie. so that they can tell you where your package is right now. If that's not what you want, and all you want to do is file a complaint, then by all means, send an email to Larian. I just don't think that will help...

Last edited by The Centaur; 20/09/17 09:51 AM.
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard