Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Pimpel Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
This time around i killed the witch before i did the halls of echo and met with my god.(made and used potion on main) When i got back out again, the buff was gone. Hope you will fix this in the next patch.

Amberstar
H
apprentice
apprentice
H
me too! where is my blood rose buff?

C
stranger
stranger
C
That happened to me on my second visit to the hall of echoes. I didn't have the buff on my first visit yet.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
still no answer on this? shame

P
Pimpel Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Originally Posted by Celas
That happened to me on my second visit to the hall of echoes. I didn't have the buff on my first visit yet.

Rats. I did redo the first part and did not use potion until after the first trip. Now i just returned from the second and it's gone again (
Both my playthroughs is now bugged, i think i will wait for a patch or ten before i continue.

Amberstar
P
Pimpel Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
Donkeyballs. I had hoped the patch fixed it, but no.
I went all the way back to end of chapter one and left the island again, just to discover that the buff was gone after emerging from the halls of echo once again ;(

Amberstar
J
JLC Offline
stranger
stranger
J
Lost the blood rose buff after the latest update. Kinda cheesed off

R
stranger
stranger
R
Same here ... I lose the rose potion buff at the end of the fight on the boat... it is as if entering the spirit world make the game think I m dead and remove the buff.

BTW because we are on the subject of rose potion buff, there is an other bug with it:

When you respec with mirror, the buff visually stay but the effect of it are lost.

Bug:
1)click mirror
2)click accept
3)look at your stats and you ll see that all stats got -1
4)your caracter will remove the gear that do not reach the requirments anymore.

Last edited by Red Oktober; 22/09/17 06:20 PM.
V
stranger
stranger
V
Yep i lost mine too, but after winning the arena in driftwood. i got the buff when the 1st challenge start, and i see it is missing when i won the 2nd one.
Edit: I remade the 1st fight of the Driftwood arena, and i can confirm i'm loosing the buff right at the end, like if it tries to remove all negative status gained during the fight. But i'm so sad about it, i'll deal with it anyway, please fix !

Last edited by Velius; 27/09/17 05:24 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard