Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
To start with, this isn't *technically* cheating, but it kinda feels like it.

After several legitimate trys, I got irritated.

Turn difficulty down to Explorer temporarily, it removes the Doctor's Armor and Magic Armor, you need a character with higher initiative than the Doctor that has the ability to instantly cc.

Start dialog with character, walk around doctor, don't waste cc (he is immune to it before fight starts), attack doctor. He gets angry, but before he can transform, your character with high initiative will go first, cc him.

The doctor has 29 initiative.

If he gets a turn, he will immediately transform, so you HAVE to cc him, this will keep his HP low and without resists.

Literally killed him in a single turn.

Last edited by LordGodSatan; 20/09/17 09:20 AM.
C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
If you have a high wit/finese ranger the doctor human form dies to 1 arrow storm, if not then you can always follpw up with addenaline and barrage

L
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
Yeah, the Demon version glitches out if you open up his trade inventory, he gains access to ALL of the items he had for sale.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Shouldn't Jahan show up, by the way? I keep thinking that the fight is balanced around having another level 20 present, and he keeps going on and on about how this is his mission, but I can't find him anywhere in Arx, near the boat or in the Hall of Echoes.

L
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
I would tell you, but it would be a spoiler.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Right. Found him.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard