N
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
N
.. I'm slowly getting addicted to this game.. think

[Linked Image]

~NuttiKrust

Last edited by NuttiKrust; 19/09/17 11:37 AM.
stranger
stranger
I have put 72 hours into this game since release day. I can't stop.

T
T
Yeah, my marriage is in ruins.. I guess.. probably.. don´t know, haven´t talked to my wife for 5 days now :DDD

enthusiast
enthusiast
This game is made to be played with your wife. What gives!?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm slightly ashamed to admit I spent most of my girlfriend's birthday playing. She hasn't slung me out yet so I seem to have got away with it.

J'aime le fromage.
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Slowly? Went quite fast for me!

Though I did mess up my first attempt (too many quests left unresolved) so I restarted with a different setup and now on 86 hours played laugh

M
stranger
stranger
M
Played Act1 nonstop with full party. After finishing it, instead of sitting on boat, started replaying Act1 in Honour mode with 2 characters. Played nonstop, finished Act1 with this duo.

This game is a drug

Last edited by mindw0rk; 19/09/17 10:48 PM.
N
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
N
Good to know I'm not alone. xD

[Linked Image]

MrTijger, I also feel as though I messed up and restarted last night. I've reached Malady already (without rushing), but I think I'm not done on this island just yet; have some quests to finish, a gargoyle maze to run, etc so going to head back into the island when I get home after work.

I find myself frequently thinking about the game, tactics, things I want to change etc. Madness.

~ NuttiKrust

Last edited by NuttiKrust; 20/09/17 05:26 AM.
O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Originally Posted by vometia
so I seem to have got away with it.

You haven't smile And she knows that you know that she knows. Surprise her with romantic dinner, you have to.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by TsunAmik
Yeah, my marriage is in ruins.. I guess.. probably.. don´t know, haven´t talked to my wife for 5 days now :DDD

hahahaha yeah... relationship killer CRPG

per angusta ad augusta
C
C
Originally Posted by NuttiKrust
Good to know I'm not alone. xD
MrTijger, I also feel as though I messed up and restarted last night. I've reached Malady already (without rushing), but I think I'm not done on this island just yet; have some quests to finish, a gargoyle maze to run, etc so going to head back into the island when I get home after work.

I find myself frequently thinking about the game, tactics, things I want to change etc. Madness.

~ NuttiKrust

I find myself in the same spot. I got the feeling of only scratching the surface of what this game has to offer. Still no clue how to craft useful items, although I'm a veteran of the first edition. Still the feeling of not knowing where the quests are located. I stumble over them instead of really knowing what I'm doing.

N
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
N
I guess that's the point isn't it? I mean, almost everything you do has some kind of consequence*. Quests don't just fall into your lap, you're expected to talk to people and see if they need help, or to point you in another direction.
You have to explore; and it's always worth exploring, and I really like that.
I just don't like the way quests are shown in my quest book thingy.
Also don't like not having some kind of clue.
E.G: A Mother's Nightware (IIRC); I got this little Erma girls doll and I'm meant to find her for her mum. No clue what to do. :P

I found an NPC at Fort Joy. Butter was her name. I chatted with her, got all up in her bizniz and promised her good times and what what. She reciprocated the attraction.
A little while later, I got into a fight with Gruff, his lady friends and an oldish dude with a stick.
At one point in the fight though, Butter says something and switches sides to be my ally.
After which, she exclaims she couldn't let them kill me.

All I did was talk to an NPC and I ended up with an ally in battle.
I absolutely LOVE that.
Also.. gonna find Butter in Arx and make NuttiKrust bebe's... if she got out, of course.

Last edited by NuttiKrust; 20/09/17 10:52 AM.
old hand
old hand
The girl is dead. Period. Speak to a guy located about 2,3 m distant from the poor women. The mother has just psychological problems and is wasting your precious pre-divine time. Let her be and care for more important things, like how to save the world or how to get in bed with Sebille and Ifan. think

Last edited by geala; 20/09/17 11:41 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
I solved the whole wife matter by simply not playing when she's home, or watch a movie together, then have my me time after.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Ouroboros226
You haven't smile And she knows that you know that she knows. Surprise her with romantic dinner, you have to.

I romantically ordered some fish and chips. biggrin She'll probably get me back by stealing more of my favourite blouses.

Originally Posted by Rasikko
I solved the whole wife matter by simply not playing when she's home, or watch a movie together, then have my me time after.

Both of us are usually at home most of the time, which makes that approach difficult. I just have to get the cat to stand guard outside the study when I'm gaming. She's actually really bad at it.

J'aime le fromage.
N
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
N
Put the cat in a little basket and hang it from the ceiling outside the door.
You'll be notified of her approach by a shrill "WHAT YOU DOING UP THERE?!"
#Flawless

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by vometia

snip

Both of us are usually at home most of the time, which makes that approach difficult. I just have to get the cat to stand guard outside the study when I'm gaming. She's actually really bad at it.

Girlfriend and tasteless fish back and forth, to a much more important theme: as an owner or host of a cat, how do you deal with the poor black cat near Fort Joy? wink

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard