Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
F
stranger
stranger
F
Bobisz is correct, they have been working on getting the information from the warehouse about who's package has not been sent yet (102 of them) and cross referencing this with their database to get people's emails.

So if your package hasn't left the warehouse yet, you should be getting an email today with an explaination and another code as compensation so you can start playing today at least.

W
stranger
stranger
W
To put this whole mess in the words of AG: They've done fucked it up.
To control the damage the least they should do is e-mail an additional code for the game to everyone who bought the collector's edition. After all shelling out this kind of money should assure far better service from Larian.
Judging by the comments above I should consider myself lucky (not that I feel lucky) - the shipment of my order had started updating in the afternoon of September 18th, i.e. 5 days after the initially promised shipment.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Mine just turned up, for the record: although the trail went cold with the online tracking it's found its way here, "here" being England.

A bit late, and I understand Larian are not best pleased about it, but I'm happy that it's finally arrived and to be able to give some reassurance that they are actually turning up.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Fane
Bobisz is correct, they have been working on getting the information from the warehouse about who's package has not been sent yet (102 of them) and cross referencing this with their database to get people's emails.

So if your package hasn't left the warehouse yet, you should be getting an email today with an explaination and another code as compensation so you can start playing today at least.

I presume that's only for people who ordered the C.E recently? Did they say anything in your response about those who have a tracking code but zero movement? You're lucky that they are even replying to you - I've received no reply...

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by vometia
Mine just turned up, for the record: although the trail went cold with the online tracking it's found its way here, "here" being England.

A bit late, and I understand Larian are not best pleased about it, but I'm happy that it's finally arrived and to be able to give some reassurance that they are actually turning up.

Congrats! You won our race then! laugh
Mine is still stuck at the "The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically" status, so will be at least another week till I get mine :'(

T
stranger
stranger
T
Shipping info that I been watching

The shipment has been processed in the destination parcel center Tue, 19.09.17 03:22 Rodgau, Germany

The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin Mon, 18.09.17 11:54 Radefeld, Germany

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically Thu, 14.09.17 17:42

That all for almost a week btw.

Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice

Where did you saw there are 102 left?

Where did you see that they are going to do that?

All the information i'm getting is "wait and things will solve themselves because no one can do anything"

I emailed them again to ask for more information on this with a link directly to this thread.

Just hope it's not like last week and i only get a reply on Monday again.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Amata
Congrats! You won our race then! laugh
Mine is still stuck at the "The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically" status, so will be at least another week till I get mine :'(

I did indeed! "I am teh awesome!" etc. biggrin

Hopefully it won't take too long. Looking at it pessimistically, it took almost five days to get here from the time the label was created; but optimistically, 2.5 working days, so hopefully it won't actually be too long.

It's always the lack of information that winds people up, as I recall from my commuting days: people always hated not knowing what was happening much more than the delays themselves. And in that regard, better communication from Happy Shops and better tracking from DHL would probably allay a lot of people's fears.

Also for the record, this was for the Kickstarter CE and hoodie: the other Larian-specific stuff hasn't arrived but to be fair I think it's more important that they concentrate on sorting out getting people's CEs to them before I start to gripe.

The books are also really nice: I've only flicked through them because argh spoilers etc but although not huge they're really weighty and high quality. And a word of warning for those unpacking Fane if you want to get him back in his polystyrene tomb, it's a bit of a challenge. biggrin

Originally Posted by Tyler Smith
Shipping info that I been watching

The shipment has been processed in the destination parcel center Tue, 19.09.17 03:22 Rodgau, Germany

The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin Mon, 18.09.17 11:54 Radefeld, Germany

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically Thu, 14.09.17 17:42

That all for almost a week btw.

I really wouldn't put any faith in the tracking: it seems to be rather erratically updated. Hopefully it'll get there before long.

This is my tracking status, for the record, after it's been delivered. The UKMail link is still showing "no results found" even after delivery.

Code
Date/Time 	City 	Status
Tue, 19.09.17 08:21 	Köln, Germany 	The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://www.ukmail.com/manage-my-delivery/manage-my-delivery)
Tue, 19.09.17 02:09 	Hagen, Germany 	The shipment has been processed in the destination parcel center
Mon, 18.09.17 13:33 	Radefeld, Germany 	The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 	-- 	The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

J'aime le fromage.
F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Amata

I presume that's only for people who ordered the C.E recently? Did they say anything in your response about those who have a tracking code but zero movement? You're lucky that they are even replying to you - I've received no reply...

If you have a tracking email, but it says it hasn't been recieved by the courier yet, then I'm guessing the warehouse hasn't actually sent it. I'd wait until the end of today, if you haven't recieved an email then see if you can get in contact with Larian to see what's going on with it.

Originally Posted by Kultyz

Where did you saw there are 102 left?

Where did you see that they are going to do that?

All the information i'm getting is "wait and things will solve themselves because no one can do anything"

I emailed them again to ask for more information on this with a link directly to this thread.

Just hope it's not like last week and i only get a reply on Monday again.

From Cederic at Larian Studios, I believe he is the guy who is sending out the emails now with the steam keys. I must have gotten luckly and he was assigned to my 1st email as he has been extremely quick to answer each email I've sent (within 20 mins reply).
Just this second I've gotten my email with the key, so they are still going out but I believe he is having to manually attach a key to each email and then send them.

Last edited by Fane; 20/09/17 03:12 PM.
Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice

From Cederic at Larian Studios, I believe he is the guy who is sending out the emails now with the steam keys. I must have gotten luckly and he was assigned to my 1st email as he has been extremely quick to answer each email I've sent (within 20 mins reply).
Just this second I've gotten my email with the key, so they are still going out but I believe he is having to manually attach a key to each email and then send them.

Ok i don't have any reason to say anything about that, although Cederic is also who has been replying to my emails and they all took more then 24 hours to get a reply and my first email took exactly 98 hours for a reply.

I sent him an email close to half an hour ago... having a reply still today would be a lump of fresh air for a change.

stranger
stranger
Update 2:

Just received the shipping confirmation from HappyShops

veteran
veteran
Some kind of email suggesting that Larian is indeed aware that I am supposed to get a Collectors Edition... at some point... eventually would not go amiss.

I still have heard nothing, not so much as a message indicating that the shipping company has been told that a package exists, much less that it has shipped. And since it's 10 minutes to midnight Belgium time, I ain't likely to hear anything today, either.

And yes, I filled in my address information before the deadline.

B
stranger
stranger
B
And I'm still sitting here with my CE without a key because someone fucked the printing up....GREAT!

stranger
stranger
Hi all,
I also do have a question related to the KS Collector's Edition.
While I received my CE today and everything is neat and shiny, my Hoodie is still missing.
The shipping note states that the CE as well as the Hoodie have been delivered but alas there is no Hoodie in the box.
So with whom do I have to sort this out, with Happyshops or with Larian?
Thanks
BR
Calep

Last edited by Calep; 20/09/17 04:00 PM.
Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Calep
Hi all,
I also do have a question related to the KS Collector's Edition.
While I received my CE today and everything is neat and shiny, my Hoodie is still missing.
The shipping note states that the CE as well as the Hoodie have been delivered but alas there is no Hoodie in the box.
So with whom do I have to sort this out, with Happyshops or with Larian?
Thanks
BR
Calep

my advice, try Happyshops first, but if you don't get an answer fast, forward that same email to Larian telling them you tried to solve it with Happyshops but they are not responding (or not solving the issue)

stranger
stranger
Oh and just noticed that I also should have an

Dwarven Empire Ale Mug + a Ouija Board/Source Board.

So will these Items be shipped seperately?
Thanks
BR
Calep

A
stranger
stranger
A
They were replaced by the Statue. See KS comment here. They should have made it a lot clearer than that of course.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm kinda sad about the dwarven ale mug: I would've used that. But considering they thought it was pants, I guess it's best it never saw the light of day. And I also wish they'd done the ouija board, partly as so many people got so upset about it biggrin but I didn't foresee the copyright wrangling killing it off. Probably as I don't actually do ouija boards, which are at least more honest than lawyers.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Ah okay didn't know this, thanks for the hint.
BR
Calep

journeyman
journeyman

""PS: Please recommend our shipping service to other publishers, too! ;)""

At the end of happyshops mail !!!
Sure !!! I I would definitely recommend the whorst shipping service ever !!!

My signed collector bike ; )
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard