Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Webby Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey all, I'm having a little trouble finding some info out on a build I want to try.

My plan was to play as Fane. So im looking at a Undead, Ranger, Necromancer.

What i'd like to know is would I gain healing from necro with ranger attacks (both skill and standard bow attacks)? And if so, what type of healing? The good kind, or the bad that hurt undead?

Thank for your time and any assist.

Last edited by Webby; 19/09/17 06:29 PM.
stranger
stranger
put a point in geo to get the poison stuff. smile

Webby Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ok, so decided to just make the character and run a quick test game.

Turns out that yes, both Ranger skills and standard attacks heal. Also, as undead these attacks heal you rather than damage you.

So, just need to decide if ill take Leech with the build. Being ranged, it would mean moving rather than attacking... perhaps not. Living Armour?

Anyhoo, cheers anyway.

Last edited by Webby; 19/09/17 07:04 PM.
veteran
veteran
Every kind of damage will heal you, if you are necromancer.

Do not pick leech. Just use blood sucker skill. Leech will absorb all the blood you are standing on, and heal you for a very small amount, no matter how much blood you absorbed. Blood sucker will absorb all the blood you are standing on, and will heal you based on the amount of blood you are standing on, and your characters level.

Leech is utterly useless.

Webby Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
[quote=Kalrakh]Every kind of damage will heal you, if you are necromancer.[/quote]

Yeah, worked it out. I just wasnt sure how it would effect undead characters. Seems fine though ^^

[quote=cool-dude01]Do not pick leech. Just use blood sucker skill. Leech will absorb all the blood you are standing on, and heal you for a very small amount, no matter how much blood you absorbed. Blood sucker will absorb all the blood you are standing on, and will heal you based on the amount of blood you are standing on, and your characters level.

Leech is utterly useless.[/quote]

Yeah thought as much, plus having to move to the blood I felt might be a waste of AP. Went with Living Armour in the end, but that doesnt seem to work. May have to restart for the zillienth time lol. At some point im actually going to get further than that damn beach X)

Last edited by Webby; 20/09/17 03:20 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard