Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by BoTToX

""PS: Please recommend our shipping service to other publishers, too! ;)""

At the end of happyshops mail !!!
Sure !!! I I would definitely recommend the whorst shipping service ever !!!

Ha, it certainly sounds like Larian Studios won't be using them ever again as well.

U
stranger
stranger
U
Just had the same e-mail as quoted above - Saying they expect everything to be sent out the 21st and they have given me an extra unique steam key.

N
N8N Offline
stranger
stranger
N
Any chance the playtesters who went to the office also get a key before their CE arrives?

S
stranger
stranger
S
I made an account just to be able to post here, I also playtested the game in Ghent for a week and have received NOTHING yet. If i don't have a mail by the end of this day i'm going to write a customer support ticket. I'm getting tired of this non-transparent act. I think we deserve some information about this matter.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I was just told by DHL US that Oct 5 is the date my CE is projected to arrive, ITS STILL IN PROCESSING FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Tracking number emailed the 14th and the damn thing is still in processing 6 FREAKING DAYS LATER. WHAT A JOKE.

EVERY COMPANY INVOLVED IN THIS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible experience!!!!

S
stranger
stranger
S
I went in the office in Gent to playtest the game and I received nothing. No email about the CE and nothing in my mailbox.

I have no information about the CE...

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Townsendvol
I was just told by DHL US that Oct 5 is the date my CE is projected to arrive, ITS STILL IN PROCESSING FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Tracking number emailed the 14th and the damn thing is still in processing 6 FREAKING DAYS LATER. WHAT A JOKE.

EVERY COMPANY INVOLVED IN THIS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible experience!!!!

If it has left the warehouse of LS, it's a problem with DHL. I do sympathize of course, I'd had my share of DHL issues(and never any with UPS or FedEX).

Last edited by Rasikko; 20/09/17 06:48 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Has anyone else been able to get a response from HappyShops, or DHL? I'm one of those stuck waiting with a "processing" message and I can't seem to get either to respond to e-mails.

journeyman
journeyman
Like this you're sure your package won't be damaged !!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/2af5rm/how_is_dhl_still_in_business/

Last edited by BoTToX; 20/09/17 07:24 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
That's interesting, they said to contact Larian if I don't get it by Oct. 5th. Right now its a DHL problem, then it will be a Larian Problem.

Considering I am a customer/supporter/fan of Larian I believe its their problem anyway.

I know my feelings about certain things have changed.

Originally Posted by Rasikko
Originally Posted by Townsendvol

Terrible experience!!!!

If it has left the warehouse of LS, it's a problem with DHL. I do sympathize of course, I'd had my share of DHL issues(and never any with UPS or FedEX).

E
stranger
stranger
E
Still didn't get any info about the shipping of my CE. And no key in mail...

Support
Support

There will be an official statement about this soon.

FWIW I've had tracking information not update until a package was across the country, sorted and on a truck being being delivered, the day I got it.

veteran
veteran
Still no sign of the KS-CE or a further updates to the tracking notice in 5 days.

Let's be honest - it's very difficult to be excited about a very expensive collector's edition that arrives after you've finished the game. It's certainly an entirely different feeling when it's in your hands on or before the day you start playing the game. The latter gets you giddy like child at Christmas, while the former leaves you feeling bitter.

The collector's edition for the prior game (D:OS) arrived horribly late for many people (and some never got it at all). I'm not sure if I should be more surprised that Larian managed to drop the ball on the shipping side yet again, or that I didn't learn my lesson the first time.

journeyman
journeyman
Pfff some ppl are selling CE on e-bay and we can't get ours ?

My signed collector bike ; )
Kultyz Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice

Now that is something "interesting"...

I'm very curious to see the official message.

Last edited by Kultyz; 20/09/17 11:31 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F

Because some people already have it, but not many as it seems. As i said, I'm living 5 hours away from HappyShops and received mine at Tuesday, I guess they have some problems to ship it in foreign countries and/or overseas, and I'm not sure who is to blame, Larian, DHL or HappyShops... but the bad reputation definitely goes to Larian.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Some of the professional touts will list stuff for sale on Ebay before they've even received it themselves.

Though I don't know if that accounts for what's happened in this case: out of curiosity I should take a look to see how much they're trying to flog them for... but obviously I'm keeping mine!

J'aime le fromage.
M
Larian Alumni
Larian Alumni
M
Hello everyone,

please check here for an update on the Collector´s Edition:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=617792&#Post617792

apprentice
apprentice
So my parcel status finally updated - am glad I was sitting down when I checked! :P

Date/Time City Status
Thu, 21.09.17 11:29 Radefeld, Germany The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Michael_Larian
Hello everyone,

please check here for an update on the Collector´s Edition:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=617792&#Post617792

Thanks for the update!

Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard