Print Thread
#615275 19/09/17 02:08 AM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I think my game might be bugged.

I go through the convo with Lucian and Dallis. At one point Ifan decides he wants to kill Lucian and I stop him from doing so. The next choice I'm given is to fight or be purged of my source. I chose the be purged option, the dialogue ends and then nothing happens. None of the characters will talk to me or even fight back when I attack them.

Am I missing something obvious? Anyone else have this happen?

G
stranger
stranger
G
You can get forward by making all your characters give the source away, otherwise it bugs. Other way is to manually kill dallis to 20% hp when the bug occurs and it makes the story go on. Prepare for the most impossible fight in your life though.

A
stranger
stranger
A
yeah this is the case for me. when i tell the ifan that he can't have his revenge, nothing happens, dialog ends and no one would talk to me.

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Yeah, think it's bugged for a lot of people. Didn't have Ifan with me (Red prince/Sebille/Fane) and it also didn't do anything. And you can even screw it more by only attacking the masked man. The story will continue but Dallis and Lucian will remain neutral(untill you accidently hit them 2 times so they turn enemy).

A
stranger
stranger
A
Same Issue. Don't know what to do. Do I keep trying thius over and over until the bug doesn't happen?
Honestly, everything Lucian is saying I agree with, I don't particularly want to kill him.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Same thing, keeps happening ... I can't progress.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Same either I gibe all source to advance or don't do what I want and fight Lucian.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
attack dallis or vredeman until they're around 20% hp and the fight will progress

it's an extremely annoying bug as you miss out on a whole part of the finale (although i guess not really if you chose to give your source away)

it's never happened to me with ifan, but it did happen to me with fane; i chose to fight them, then the fight doesn't trigger and everyone just stands around indefinitely. my guess is it has something to do with having companions with specific endgame dialogue in your party

this absolutely needs to be fixed asap

stranger
stranger
Same here, as described in detail in my own post:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=624522#Post624522

This have left me in the dumps after thoroughly enjoying the game for 100hs only with small hiccups and annoyances along the way. Sure, I still finished that last fight and seen all the endings, but not only I haven't experienced the final and most important event in the game in its entirety, the erroneous journal entries also left a bad taste in my mouth. It literally feels like a kick in the balls after having so much fun with the game all that time before.

It boggles my mind that this has not been a priority fix.

Last edited by Vendrevard; 01/10/17 06:14 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by grizze
You can get forward by making all your characters give the source away, otherwise it bugs. Other way is to manually kill dallis to 20% hp when the bug occurs and it makes the story go on. Prepare for the most impossible fight in your life though.

You`re exaggerating it too much, not impossible at all, kill braccus Rex and it`ll be end.
Most irritating thing was levers before final meeting with Lucian. I uttered thousands of damns at that moment.

Last edited by godlesspatriarch; 03/10/17 12:41 AM.
I
apprentice
apprentice
I
Levers? It was exactly said which 5 have to be used.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard