Next Thread
Print Thread
#613477 17/09/17 03:13 PM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Just finished the big boat fight and got to Driftwood and noticed I only have the one teleporter pyramid . I figured, that's odd and tried to use it , and it opens a menu showing 3 pyramids and when you hover over them it says can't be used in restricted area. All 3 of them say this. Now , I went back to the boat , to see if maybe it somehow wound up there, and I get a diferent message. It says the destination pyramid doesn't answer the call, is something blocking it. Just wondering if this is story related and it's supposed to be doing this or is my game bugged?

thanks in advance for any help!!!

P
stranger
stranger
P
You've to find the pyramids I guess. I don't recall where I had found them exactly, but ...
The second one is in the same room as the first one (or the next room?). Definitely on the lady vengeance.
The third (yellow) one was somewhere in Ryker's house on the graveyard. (In the library of the privat cellar?)

A
stranger
stranger
A
yeah i have the same problem. the funny thing is i found the red pyramid before as well, but for some reason it disappeared and i can't use the blue one that i have. is this a bug or is it a story related thing?

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
After the big boat fight, I was missing blue pyramid in inventory. I found it high up on a platform on one of the ship masts... no idea how or why it ended up there.

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Woops , should of mentioned I did pick up both the red and blue pyramids before the fight. But from what I'm hearing it seems like it shouldn't have been removed. Might of been on one of the companions that get removed from the game at that point. Hopefully I wont need it to complete the game.

A
stranger
stranger
A
i found the pyramid( after i found the other 2) on a high pland in the ship. look for it in the most upper deck. it is probably on there

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
If your companion die in ship fight, while having pyramid in thier inventory, pyramid will drop where they die after the fight. Thought I sold it (lol), lost a heartbeat that one. Ty for the not ratbloader.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard