Next Thread
Print Thread
I
Iceborg Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I
after some testing i actually now dont think thievery is broken, you only have access to a certain number of recruitable mercs including the base recruits that are also available on the start screen. not like there is a infinite amount of them and you can only steal once per char/hireling there is 14 recruits from serg Zrilla nothing more, that in my eyes means you can steal at times you need to and not abuse it to the point of a game breaking bug. or am i wrong does zrilla ever change her recruits?.

seeing alot of complaints on it but i dont think people have the facts right at all.

i think if it was changed it would make thievery somewhat useless giving the price of skills and gear and things.

Last edited by Iceborg; 21/09/17 06:11 PM.
addict
addict
Thievery no longer becomes that useful after half of Act 2 anyway. Magic charm actually generate way more loots at a faster pace for the players to update their gears with. Once you reach level 5, you always get the high tier gears about every 10-15 minutes. Imagine what it's like with level 7 or 8 Magic charm at all time.

With barter included, stealing becomes really unnecessary since you can sell old gear when updating it to reduce the cost. With how strong Magic charm is now with keeping player updated until a certain level, Thievery ends up being used for lock picking instead after mid act 2 because you keep having so many gears to sell and getting updated gears from chest. The gold will always go up as you play if you have Magic charm up so if Thievery is OP, Magic charm is borderline broke.

N
old hand
old hand
N
Thievery is more useful in the early game (and for locked chests) because of how it starves you for skills but you will quickly catch up money wise... and then the lack of actual skills, and even less worthwhile skills, will pretty much solidify never really needing to invest heavily.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard