Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
enthusiast
enthusiast
Honestly I have 56% crit chance on my wizard if I'd drop ALL Wit she has, that would be like 50% or so. Returns when it comes to damage are small simply because you get a ton of crit % from items and runes and I just get enough to guarantee first strike to put some carpet bombing in.

Last edited by Gaidax; 21/09/17 01:08 AM.
veteran
veteran
I would say it's probably better to remove initiative from wits, and then turn it into a combat ability. And have the old system return of initiative mattering for all orders.

Z
banned
banned
Z
Originally Posted by Gaidax
Honestly I have 56% crit chance on my wizard if I'd drop ALL Wit she has, that would be like 50% or so. Returns when it comes to damage are small simply because you get a ton of crit % from items and runes and I just get enough to guarantee first strike to put some carpet bombing in.

Yeah, wits is not even a good source of crit, it is terrible in fact.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Noooo wits is awesome, how else are you going to find all those hidden treasures?:D

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by SacredDark
Noooo wits is awesome, how else are you going to find all those hidden treasures?:D

But you don't need wit on everyone to do that. One person with wit would be enough, also treasure finding is only a by product not the main offer of this attribute.

addict
addict
Having finished the final fight, let's just say you will need a Buffed Wit slave to make your life easier.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard