stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Y
This is the full dialogue with Rhalic, but the important part is here:
[Linked Image]
Right after that, I spoke with Lohse, and I have those options:
[Linked Image]

Rhalic never said a word about Lohse. It said some of my companions might have met a God too, but he certainly didn't say that Lohse was a liability or that I should get rid of her.

I don't think I missed something speaking with Rhalic, so where does this information come from? And surely, if I never hear Rhalic speaking about Lohse, I should not have the possibility to tell her that.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Yo that's weird. I had a conv with Amadia and she told me about Lohse (other gods should do so too(Tir-something did in EA at least)). And i had the exact same first answer and you did, with Rhalic mentioned instead of Amadia, so i think it's kinda bugged right now.

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
She is just possessed by a demon that is all

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Darksky
Yo that's weird. I had a conv with Amadia and she told me about Lohse (other gods should do so too(Tir-something did in EA at least)). And i had the exact same first answer and you did, with Rhalic mentioned instead of Amadia, so i think it's kinda bugged right now.

Yeah, I talked to Amadia as well and then when I talked to Lohse I saw that option and I was like "I never talked to Rhalic..."

Y
Yhamm Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Y
Originally Posted by Cyka
She is just possessed by a demon that is all

yes, it is known from the very moment you add her to the party. But that's not really the point here smile

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard