OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Concarne
Eternal artifact + eternal plate +metal scraps + source orbs = eternal armor

Immune to shock
Immune to stun
2 sockets
Huge physical armor

Awesome. I'll figure out where this recipe is located in the game files if I can, and see how it got missed. Even if I can't, I'll get it added!

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Originally Posted by emmagine
Originally Posted by Cyka
I tried the giant rune craft and is not working?

Did you use superior pixie dust?

i did, it just comes up as invalid

E
OP Offline
E
Rumors are that some recipes require finding the recipe first in game. I don't know if that is real or not. Has anyone made that combination work?

E
OP Offline
E
Sorry I haven't gotten those errors fixed yet. Work ran all night. It's on the agenda for today though!

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Concarne
Eternal artifact + eternal plate +metal scraps + source orbs = eternal armor

Immune to shock
Immune to stun
2 sockets
Huge physical armor

Are you sure this recipe is working in the live version of the game? I'm trying to find it in the source code, but so far I'm coming up with only the recipes to use eternal artifact + armor to boost the armor.

E
OP Offline
E
Change notes:

1. Added descriptions for skill books and scrolls.
2. When you click the search box, it now highlights it's contents and turns off "exact search".
3. Some previously bugged in-game recipes that were fixed now show up on the list.

E
OP Offline
E
Added more descriptions.

E
OP Offline
E
Added in a skills section, to sort what skills you can get at what skill level.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I've written a crafting guide similar to the one I made for Original Sin 1. I'll be adding descriptions as able. Please leave feedback on anything you find that is broken or missing.

http://www.irodemine.com/divinity2/

I could use help populating details on the various items. They are not readily available in the editor that I can find. If you post in this thread I will update the site.

Can you put a little more CSS on that page, or would you post the source code for the site to github or bitbucket so I can clean up the presentation for you? It's almost impossible to read. I would be more than happy to contribute to the page getting a facelift in presenting the info, especially if it raises the popularity.

This is a decent start (might need some tweaking to get the drop down to work). I didn't have time to work with that because I had to go to work.

https://gist.github.com/Hucxley/a1bdbe6159a9c10d82df474ea8edcbf0

Here's a demo of what it looks like with just the minor changes:
https://imgur.com/X4pLlJG

Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 26/09/17 02:38 PM.
E
OP Offline
E
Did some work on the CSS. For some reason the local version of mine is able to alternate colors for the rows of the table, but the live version is not. Either way, tell me what you think of this direction. I did use some of your code, and am not opposed to using more, I'm just reluctant to add a bunch of off page references.

T
stranger
stranger
T
You can get rid of the off-page links into your site if you want to mess with gulp, npm, or any of those other pipelines to build into your own file structure, but I find it easier to just use the official CDN that hosts those resources for something simple that isn't highly customized. You end up iust having to add some different class names and changing the structure for the menu (which was an optional flair I tossed on there). My biggest issues were the table cells blending into the background and default font, size, and a tags.

I'll take a look at the changes, and see if it's easier for me to read. So far, you seem to have the most comprehensive list of recipes I've found, I just wanted to help make them more accessible and competitive with the flashier sites (that have less content).

Looks quite a bit better on my phone, but can't check desktop until later. I can't see what you're doing with the CSS this time around, but the table seems fixed width, so my phone is not playing nicely. But, on a normal size screen that won't be an issue, so you probably don't want to have to mess with making flexboxes or grids unless your analytics says that more users are on mobile platforms than desktops (which is probably not the case).

Thanks for making such quick changes!

Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 26/09/17 04:20 PM.
E
OP Offline
E
I intend to write a mobile app for android like I did for divinity 1. The tables are not fixed width, there are just a few really big one word entries. I'm sure my font is still not great. I'll muck with that.

E
OP Offline
E
Cleaned it up some more, and changed the font. Feedback welcome!

T
stranger
stranger
T
Doing a find replace for _ and putting a space in the item name might force those line wraps and keep the 1st column from being so long. That's probably in your database file, so not sure what you wanna do about that, but it would be one improvement I can see.

E
OP Offline
E
The entries that have underscores are entries that I can't find the translation string for, or that are for transformations applied to other items. But it would be simple to make it prettier, I'll do that.

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime
Doing a find replace for _ and putting a space in the item name might force those line wraps and keep the 1st column from being so long. That's probably in your database file, so not sure what you wanna do about that, but it would be one improvement I can see.

Give that a shot.

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime

Give that a shot.

To clarify, I fixed it smile

T
stranger
stranger
T
As Randy, the Macho Man, Savage would say, "Oooooo yeaaaaaah"

E
OP Offline
E
I'll have some time to do more today. Any requests?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard