Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Talnoy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I've lost the Obsidian Lancet that's required to do the gods ritual the second time and can't progress at all. I couldn't sell it but dropped it somewhere and it either de-spawned but it's just not feasible to spend hours and hours combing through the map looking for it.

Is it possible to spawn another one? Is there a console command or mod? Is this a bug?

Devon Lasher
T
stranger
stranger
T
I have the same issue, vaguely remembering throwing it away because I didn't think I would need it any more a few days ago. Today I realised I still need it and I have no idea where to find it. Even if the quest is optional, it felt like a big part of the storyline and it's really killing my mood when I load up my save. I honestly don't feel like playing until I find a solution..

M
stranger
stranger
M
In a similar situation, mine has gone awol....

F
stranger
stranger
F
Same here. Can't find it for the life of me. Think I'm just going to put the game down untill I can find a solution to this.

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Yo guys, make sure you are not putted them in to a bag in your inventory, like i did. I just had so many keys, i decided to put them in a bag so as bowl and lancet. It's good that i missclicked and found it, otherwise i'd just stopped playing:)

OneOfTheRhals .
I
stranger
stranger
I
Also lost the obsidian lancet. Clearing my bags of unneeded junk is important to me and I have absolutely no idea where the little knife could be. No clue it would be needed another time (or more). Is this going to affect my ability to complete the game or do I have to start over?

T
stranger
stranger
T
It wont affect your ability to complete the game. AFAIK you're "only" missing some conversation with the gods. Bummer nonetheless tho.

A
A
you do miss out on source vamp though.. which is useful in act 3 where source is much less common (despite being a city full of voidwoken attacks... honestly youd think there would be more source here... not less)

N
stranger
stranger
N
NEVER MIND: I have no idea how I missed it. I spent at least an hour in that room... I had to "use" the cabinet behind her. It's not an object highlight. Threw me!

[s]I got into the room, took everything from the room, THEN talked to her. Not sure if that matters, but I also do not have the obsidian dagger OR the ceremonial bowl (although I did find a "bloodied" bowl in a different building... ).

I know I didn't sell them or drop them. I simply never remember seeing them in the first place. But now she just keeps repeating that all I have to do is complete the ritual and that all the ingredients should be in the room.

They are not. They are not in one of the bags in my inventory, they are not in the chest on the Vengeance.

Just in case I simply do not remember selling them, which would have been odd as I save just about everything unless it's like dirty socks or a bucket, I checked every NPC in the area. No dice. I've been playing for over 40 hours and now feel like I'm literally stuck... so heartbreaking.

Has anyone experiencing this found a way to regain them yet?[/s]

Last edited by neotruth; 28/09/17 02:54 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard