Next Thread
Print Thread
#620818 24/09/17 11:29 PM
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Search came up blank (well, it always does) so I'll ask: Where does OS-2 fit in the game world time span, ie, between which two games?

veteran
veteran
Between Beyond Divinity and Divinity 2. This is clear because Lucian was alive at the end of Beyond Divinity, and is dead in this game and Divinity 2.

Originally Posted by Stabbey
Between Beyond Divinity and Divinity 2. This is clear because Lucian was alive at the end of Beyond Divinity, and is dead in this game and Divinity 2.

Dead or believed to be dead? Just sayin ... Maybe I'm just not far enough in, but it seems to me that you're making some assumptions.

W
W
lucian is super dead

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
He seemed quite well at the end of D2, although he'd admittedly had quite a bad time. Must've been pretty bad since he was a she when I played DD.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
Yes I know he's actually alive, with puppies and vometia, but I was trying to not spoil people about one of the big twists in Dragon Knight Saga.

C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Bottom line is that it's after BD; thanks! I have this thing for chronological so I guess the new one is next since I'm currently playing BD on my last character. Well, maybe, I have another that got stuck in what appears to be a strange random bug. If I can that sorted out, I'll finish it too.

As far as me with Dragon Commander, by the time I get to it, I'll have forgotten what I heard about the plot twist anyway. Sometimes a poor memory is a good thing. smile

Last edited by caninelegion; 25/09/17 03:46 AM.
Sorry, I've not played Dragon Knight Saga, so it didn't occur to me that my speculations might be spoilerish. I've just been suspicious because I'd have expected more detail about how and when he died and NPC descriptions of the crowds at his funeral if the death were real. That said, I've yet to reach Act 2 so I figured there was plenty of time for oddities to be explained.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Yes I know he's actually alive, with puppies and vometia, but I was trying to not spoil people about one of the big twists in Dragon Knight Saga.

Ah. Bugger. I could festoon the discussion with spoiler tags but it might be a bit late now.

J'aime le fromage.
S
S

Then again, in OS2, Lucian is stated to have died in 1233 AD. 1233 is when Damian was banished to Nemesis. Lucian wasn't "killed" by the dragon knight until at least 1238.

Basically nothing here makes any damn sense.

Last edited by Sotanaht; 25/09/17 10:55 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sotanaht
Then again, in OS2, Lucian is stated to have died in 1233 AD. 1233 is when Damian was banished to Nemesis. Lucian wasn't "killed" by the dragon knight until at least 1238.

Basically nothing here makes any damn sense.

Larian_Continuity.txt

M
stranger
stranger
M
we can think thank lucian was "présumed" died, but is not, as everybody thinks that he was died when he become the divine.

lucian have disapere few month when he was attacked in the 7 sanctuary. everybody think that he died, so it's not the first time that he died

sorry for my english, i'm french

Last edited by masterdarkknight; 01/11/17 02:13 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard