Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
stranger
stranger
I got my tracking email on the 15th. DHL finally updated with an international tracking number. My CE still hasn't left Germany. It's just sitting at the airport. Since Tuesday.

Larian, I am kinda fed up with these delays and issues. They didn't ship out on time, DHL has been terribly lazy with them, and who knows when I'll get my package.

I purchased my CE 2 years ago when I backed the game. It's signed, and with the hoodie. This is the way I'm treated with after my money and faith.

Sigh. I'll keep updating this and the other thread if/when there's any progress. DHL doesn't ship on the weekends, so I guess I'm not getting mine till October. This is a disgraceful end to a fun campaign, and has kinda soured the game for me a bit.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I feel the same, atleast when I'm not the only one I have some hope they'll actually do solthing about it.
So far communication between Larian and us as customers has been very poor.
Gues once you paid it doesnt really matter anymore.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Since no one listening I am just keep posting

I contact support they didn't seem to care.

I have no CE, no key, no game, nothing.

Been over a week and my order still hasn't been update other then in Germany.

Thanks Larian I love this support so much!

M
stranger
stranger
M
I've contacted support (7 days ago) and have yet to hear anything. I'm a kickstarter backer and have not received any information regarding my CE whatsoever. I filled out the required shipping information back when the emails were sent out in June, I believe. Would love to hear some actual updates regarding our orders from support.

stranger
stranger
Registered just to add a voice to this topic. Am in a similar situation, jumped in immediately on the thousand "leftover" CEs and grabbed one, been waiting patiently ever since. I don't mind waiting, I'm in the middle of the US and fully expected the box to take awhile to arrive... I'm very disappointed, however, to read about people starting to receive them only to have their codes already in use. Also disappointed with the slow, disjointed nature of the shipment tracking itself (checking again, yep still in Germany though who really knows!). I don't blame Larian for that one, but agree they could have done a better job with communication especially for people experiencing problems. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Registered to say that I'm in the same boat as many of the people here. I updated my address in order to receive my Kickstarter CE order months ago and have yet to get an email, or any information at all. I also sent a message to Support about this a few days ago and heard nothing. Some kind of update would be great.

Last edited by Wizd3m; 24/09/17 11:44 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Adding my voice as well. Never received any email from Larian about the delay for the shipping process.
Still got lucky to get the package before the weekend (don't live far from Germany), only to find out the Steam code was already in use.
Reading for 10 days in the press about how great the game is, and not being able to play while buying a premium edition is kinda frustrating... (and the lack of answer from support doesn't help)

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Cronos
Adding my voice as well. Never received any email from Larian about the delay for the shipping process.
Still got lucky to get the package before the weekend (don't live far from Germany), only to find out the Steam code was already in use.
Reading for 10 days in the press about how great the game is, and not being able to play while buying a premium edition is kinda frustrating... (and the lack of answer from support doesn't help)

Frustrating is the word!

And moreover when you finally get your CE (mine is one of the 1000) and discover that your Steam key was stolen... and nobody from Larian answers of course. It is far from the time when they worked all the night to fix bugs in saves... Here, it's easier, it's just give us keys after all!

For me it's a big mistake because it's only a card with the Steam key ... no [sealed] box DVD, just a simple card which is not well protected - maybe it's because of Steam? Maybe my CE was opened? I don't know: it's the very first time I encounter this problem. The worst thing is that I am not the only one concerned ...

For this I would prefer get the code by email. If they had do this, we would all can play now, and not more than 10 days later.

I really hope they give us a commercial gesture.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Drym'
Originally Posted by Cronos

Frustrating is the word!

And moreover when you finally get your CE (mine is one of the 1000) and discover that your Steam key was stolen... and nobody from Larian answers of course. It is far from the time when they worked all the night to fix bugs in saves... Here, it's easier, it's just give us keys after all!

For me it's a big mistake because it's only a card with the Steam key ... no [sealed] box DVD, just a simple card which is not well protected - maybe it's because of Steam? Maybe my CE was opened? I don't know: it's the very first time I encounter this problem. The worst thing is that I am not the only one concerned ...

For this I would prefer get the code by email. If they had do this, we would all can play now, and not more than 10 days later.

I really hope they give us a commercial gesture.

Agreed, honestly it's the silence that does it for me, meanwhile hyping up the game etc like nothing is wrong.
I give them untill monday evening, then I'll just make a paypal claim.
Gues hitting their money will be the only way they listen.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Another day and no updates smile

Love not playing the game a week+ now thanks!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Tyler Smith
Another day and no updates smile

I do sympathise, though it is the weekend.

But I really do sympathise, having experienced late deliveries, rubbish tracking information and problematic Steam keys, all of them on multiple occasions. I really hope it gets sorted out soon. It's easy to say "the CE is worth waiting for", and it is, but actually doing the waiting sucks, especially when it feels like everyone else already has it.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
I have the same problem with the CE delivery but i can play,

all Kickstarter-Backers have the possibility to get their game key over the larian vault page (https://www.larianvault.com/)

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
apprentice
apprentice
This is rubbish!

CE delivered very late and dozens with not working Steam key.

A few hundred (of 1000) have not yet been delivered, so who knows what is happening to them.

For me i had a message with a tracking number that says "in transit" for more then a week and when i contact DHL they say they don't know where it is as the last report said "in transit", but apparently it never reached it's destination (i'm in Portugal which is around 2 hour flight from Germany).

Worse then that is i get the response from Larian "It has already left the Warehouse so Larian will do nothing about it".

Resuming.... a CRAP post basicly saying "tought luck" for those of you who had your package away from the Warehouse, people receiving opened CE with steam keys used, 0 follow up on this situation buy Larian (hell they already have the money so... why care) and i sent 3 emails so far, 1 took Larian 98 hours for a reply, the second took them 26 hours, the third i have no reply and i sent it on Tuesday 19th so... clearly they just ignored it.

Seriously... very very bad experience and i just hope someone can put this in the social networks and magazines, so it does send the message out there and if they don't start working to help it it will start hurting their reputation! Because if this keeps going as it is... Larian should not be respected!

T
stranger
stranger
T
Posting here, because 3 emails have been ignored, as well as facebook and twitter posts.
It's now 10 days post game release, and I have no game. I paid nearly $200 for a collector's edition to be at my door the day of, or shortly after launch. This is pathetic. I'll be issuing a chargeback in the next few days.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Same thing here... shows still in Germany and I am in the USA.

September 21, 2017, 2:18 pm Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY

:(

Sigh...

Last edited by Prowlinger; 25/09/17 12:42 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Trillobyte
Agreed, honestly it's the silence that does it for me, meanwhile hyping up the game etc like nothing is wrong.
I give them untill monday evening, then I'll just make a paypal claim.
Gues hitting their money will be the only way they listen.

Good idea! I'll do the same tonight.
It takes too much time.

stranger
stranger
Arrived on past Friday close to me closing the office time through DHL, at around half past 18, so they deliver until quite late office hours.

Very pleased. There was a "shrine" to Fane already reserved in my shelves and the "dm screen" is such a perfect backdrop.

The books are really high grade and a great visual ( and content ) addition to that section of the bookshelves dedicated to pen and paper and fantasy resources ( Larian... pnp Rivellon... when ? ).

Map is good, the textile has some sort of gum/resin which I suspect will help against ageing but makes wrinkles stay for quite a while. So leave it overnight under the weight of Rivellon history and art books smile

Fane statue is really big compared to all previous collector's I got. Is bigger than Sméagol but smaller than Aliens Queen and Total War Shogun 2 Samurai feels like a gnome next to it. Quality is very good, the body is well sculpted, the painting is very nice and reflects nice in the light. The movable parts are good and fit nicely. The shoulder fittings need some trimming due to mold lines but that's about it, they will slide in place naturally and the epoxy used is really high grade. The sword, due to length is the only "subpar" ( is actually very good compared to consumer market standard ) and detailed, but is full epoxy length with no wiring for form so it can acquire some bend if you are not careful. The staff is all wire skeleton with epoxy, really strong and sturdy ( love it ).

Key wasn't used and given I had a spare one, made a friend very happy.

Last edited by Hethwill; 25/09/17 10:06 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Honestly I don't expect them to respond. For me giving certain people extra codes and tell others to just wait cos its shipped told me enough about how much they care.
If at the end of all this all I get is an email with a code and no decent apology I'll know not to do buisness with them in the future.
Yes the ce content is high quality and its nice, but I regret buying it seeying that at the moment I feel I bought an expensive statue and some books. Without the actual game its actually meaningless to me.

apprentice
apprentice
Finally, Larian sent me a new key!
What a mess... I really hope they'll handle this better for D:OS III. More than 10 days for that...

I hope everything will be fixed quickly for all of you too.

L
stranger
stranger
L
good to hear! Now im hoping they send me a new one soon too, i really cant wait to play the game.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard