Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Basically ever since i initially left the boat I'm unable to re-access the bottom floor where the respec mirror is. I've tried clicking the hatch with each character, adding/removing characters, ect. but nothing works.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
hatches are buggy i don't know why, but i have the same issue but worst because i cannot enter neither 1 floor or 2 floor so yeah ...

P
stranger
stranger
P
I have the same exact problem and was worried that I might have been the only one until I found your thread

V
stranger
stranger
V
Same here. After the hall of echoes, i cant acess the bottom floors of the ship.

apprentice
apprentice
crap wtf, how do we fix this?

apprentice
apprentice
HELP PLZ?!?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Same here,anyone know how to fix this?,pls help

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello!

Same issue here, none of my characters are able to click on the stairs on the top floor. Running without mods.

:(

apprentice
apprentice
bump! I thought it was because I had mods installed but someone said they are modless and having this issue. This is ONLY the lower deck of the Lady Vengeance. It does make an odd noise like the sound of the ocean so I feel like its not a bug but maybe a plot related thing where its "locked out" until later or something?

apprentice
apprentice
that would be really weird tho...man i hate how Larian doesnt answer to anything here

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Bromantic
that would be really weird tho...man i hate how Larian doesnt answer to anything here

Well anyways, not sure if that is the case or not, but I got so frustrated I took matters into my own hands and physically MOVED the Mirror in the Engine editor, LOL!

So if anyone on this thread is still having the issue where they are locked out of the bottom deck of Lady Vengeance let me know and I can give you a link to the mod. I was going to upload it to the workshop but this seems to be a very rare problem since no one seems to be complaining about it. I will just put it on my google drive I think unless lots of people are reporting this.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I'll make a mod to fix this for us. Keep an eye on the Steam workshop for: Lady Vengeance Lower Deck Fix. Should be uploaded in an hour - this will disable Achievements.

- GaymerCraig

G
stranger
stranger
G
Uploaded a mod to Steam Workshop: "Lady Vengeance Lower Deck Fix" by GaymerCraig - THIS WILL DISABLE ACHIEVEMENTS!

This only works for Reaper's Coast presently. Will include the Nameless Island fix in this mod soon.

Last edited by GaymerCraig; 28/09/17 02:42 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
where did you move the mirror? plz upload it
smile

G
stranger
stranger
G
Looking in to it now. Add me on steam if you want to help test it. @GaymerCraig

apprentice
apprentice
smile

Try out Gaymercraigs since he published it, if it doesn't work I'll send you the URL for my private mod. I moved the mirror just north of the RCoast-Dunes fast travel point.

stranger
stranger
I just ran into this bug last night. Tried using this mod, but my game just sits at the loading screen at around 80% loaded, and stays there until I force close the game =\

G
stranger
stranger
G
Smart idea.

Also with override mods like this they can take a while to load. About 2x as long as normal in fact. Grab a coffee or check social media while you wait.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Thanks for the mod but i cant find where the lever is

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Darkwind
smile

Try out Gaymercraigs since he published it, if it doesn't work I'll send you the URL for my private mod. I moved the mirror just north of the RCoast-Dunes fast travel point.

my save file simply doesnt load with his mod, can i have yours? smile Thx

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard