Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tesla21 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I'll admit I have not been particulary through out in exploration and questing so I am bound to have missed rewards but I am already on the last city and I don't think I've ever found a single unique dagger in the whole game. Meanwhile I have about over dozen unique two handers.

Has anyone actually found a unique dagger?

Also bonus unrelated question regarding a character's location in Arx, spoiler warning
So Jahan came with me to Arx and he was at the Lady Vengeance supposedly to help me hunt Adramalihk, but now he's completely MIA, nowhere to be found, not inside or outside of Lady Vengeance as far as I can tell nor in the town, and the quest log tells me I refused his help, but the quest log is buggy AF so whatever
edit: Already got an answer.

Last edited by tesla21; 26/09/17 03:02 AM.
veteran
veteran
Well there are two level 4 ones on Kniles the Flenser's body and a level 5 one if you talk to the Seeker Smith and choose the right dialogue option, but I don't know more than that.

Unique items are not especially relevant in this game given the rapid gear turnover which is required.

T
tesla21 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Oh I just gave Kniles the leg, and yeah I know they are not too important stat wise, I just like the flavor of wielding uniques.

Had forgotten the Seeker's one, I also got that one.

Last edited by tesla21; 26/09/17 02:50 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by tesla21
Also bonus unrelated question regarding a character's location in Arx, spoiler warning
So Jahan came with me to Arx and he was at the Lady Vengeance supposedly to help me hunt Adramalihk, but now he's completely MIA, nowhere to be found, not inside or outside of Lady Vengeance as far as I can tell nor in the town, and the quest log tells me I refused his help, but the quest log is buggy AF so whatever
Did I just miss where he is or is this a bug?

Look in the doctor's basement.

J'aime le fromage.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Lohar give you unique dagger

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Well there are two level 4 ones on Kniles the Flenser's body and a level 5 one if you talk to the Seeker Smith and choose the right dialogue option, but I don't know more than that.

Unique items are not especially relevant in this game given the rapid gear turnover which is required.
Yeah, the scaling is completely broken, honestly. A unique item on one level is most likely completely outdone by a simple magic item on the next. It's quite sad, honestly - you never really get to hold on to anything, and no loot feels special.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
I use Cheat Engine to bring uniques up to my current character level.

...so I'm still using the Spear of Braccus Rex, yo. Had to eventually replace the armor set though. frown

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
Originally Posted by Stabbey
...Unique items are not especially relevant in this game given the rapid gear turnover which is required...

Sad, but true.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard