Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 52 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
M
stranger
stranger
M
So two of my friends and I have been playing divinity 2 and we've been loving. But one of my friends joined late so he didn't get to create his own custom character and was given control of two of the npcs (Fane and Beast). However once we reached Act II and got to Driftwood, Fane was disconnected from the party and was placed onto the Lady Vengeance, where he does nothing except say, "I'm looking for a handsome, highly skilled, capable adventurer. Tell me when you find one." We're pretty sure this is a bug too; after asking our friend to leave the game we tried dismissing Beast and Beast just straight up disappeared after being dismissed. We also don't have any of the other npcs on board, just fane (granted we killed Lohse and Sebille). We were able to see the spirit of the Red Prince when we were on the ship, but since then we haven't see any other npcs. Does anyone know of any possible reason for this and can help resolve the issue?

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Ok, I think I found something buggy. First after having the collar removed, this happens at that place (Testet 2 times, same with the other one), then there is another one with melee attackers being able to attack you if they stand under you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B11FPZ8lqEzbN2hMMXNIdUEyQ0U/view?usp=sharing
That should include both things. I hope it is visible.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Loving the game, apart from restrictive zoom out. Found a little story logic bug:

I got my collars removed at the camp to the south of the island - I think it was the G... lady one who wanted the jars - now I've been back to the city and Nebora has just has a conversation with me about being the one and offered to remove the already-gone collars... along with narration to describe it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Banter and dialogue are not showing up in the combat log when you have them checked, it makes it a little hard to follow the voice barks.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I found bug in the game.

The battle log does not record replicas and dialogs. The corresponding filters are present there, but there are no dialogues and replicas there. I wanted it to be fixed, because sometimes you can skip some dialogs that are displayed above the heads of the characters.

UPD: Oh, sorry. Didn't read previous post. Anyway, i hope you fix that "battle log" bug in next patch.

Last edited by Defoxx; 24/09/17 03:30 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Found a bug at reapers coast, drift wood.

if you help Higba The Tinkerer escape by letting him follow you and enter combat. the combat encounter will won't end after the enemy's are dead. this happened in every combat encounter when he was with the group.
I think the system might see him as a enemy as well as a ally.

After i killed him in like the 5th encounter this happend combat stopt and the problem was solved.

Kees Zijlmans
S
stranger
stranger
S
Don't know if this can be considered a bug. Anyhow here goes:

In preparation of battle, you can use various objects to block pathways of your enemies, trapping them in an enclosed space.

This allows you to win most fights without a sweat.

Sven Meys
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
In the journal, in the history of dialogues, both pages are scrolled simultaneously with the mouse wheel. Each page should be scrolled separately, depending on which page the cursor is on.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
When the "Stone Armor" and "Petrification" effects are simultaneously applied to the same target, the creature's texture flickers, replacing it with the texture of the petrification, or the texture of the stone armor.

In my case, I noticed this bug on Crocodile, but probably this bug is observed on all creatures and characters.

Also a strange graphic bug in the effect of leafing through a book (a translucent rectangle)
https://i.imgur.com/xqLylYs.jpg

Wrong translation after all dialogues with Verdas on Russian language.
- Ohh i knew a man named Ollie,
In Russian his talking like female.
"Знавала" - wrong. "Знавал" - right.
Also "Дневник Пенки" is written from male gender, but his female character.

Misspelling russian translation in book: "Энциклопедия Хуберта, том 33: саламандры"
"по крайней мене" - wrong. "по крайней мере" - right.

Last edited by Defoxx; 25/09/17 08:00 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
The cutscene for the Dallis part of act 3 keeps bugging out where you reach the well at the end of the race. She just stares at me menacingly, and no dialogue happens. I can attack her, but she won't die, so there is nothing I can do to progress.

Edit: I believe I've figured out the issue. If you start the scene too far to the right the cutscene doesn't play correctly.

Last edited by Damashi; 26/09/17 08:14 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Gonna report a few quest bugs I found during my playthrough, my party was Beast, Red Prince, Sebille, Ifan.

Quest: [A Man and His Dog]

After you convince the dog to ditch the Hobbo and he goes to the graveyard, he tells you about a strange smell coming from the memorial in the center of the graveyard. Nothing happens when you click on all of the memorials.

Quest: [Finder's Fee]

If you kill Mummie's before getting the quest you can't loot the head. Reloading and talking to the spirit first solved this, but when turning in the head to the paladin, he won't take the head and complete the quest, although he does use his quest turn in dialogue.

Quest: [Love Has a Price]

If you accept the quest this quest with one companion and after that get the same quest with Red Prince, go up with the Red Prince, triggering his unique interaction with the Lizard prostitute and leave, you won't be able to complete the quest with the first companion. The prostitute will get stuck and won't talk to you.

Quest: [Speaking in Forked Tongues]

If you manage to open the chest before getting this quest, it won't be possible to complete it afterwards.

Quest: [The Reluctant Servants]

After you kill Ryker and talk to Gravekeeper Farimah, she'll thank you for killing him and freeing her, but the quest won't complete, it's stuck on "We informed Gravekeeper Farimah of Ryker's death. She reacted with happiness and relief."

Quest: [Treated like Cattle]

After giving the two cows the potion and restoring them to human form and you discover and loot the cow's treasure before getting the location from Geraldine, the quest won't complete. It'll get stuck on "We gave a potion to one of the cows, Geraldine. It turned back into a man. We forced him to tell us where his hidden treasure can be found - near a windmill the Meadows." Edit: I managed to kill the Witch Alice and the quest got update, still not able to close it out.

Quest: [The Three Altars - Beast]

If you manage to kill the Scarecrow before using the three altars, it's not possible to complete the quest when you finally manage to touch all the three altas.

Last edited by Toffol; 27/09/17 09:03 PM. Reason: New bugs
enthusiast
enthusiast
If you use the respec mirror after getting the boosts from the academy you lose all the boosts. You also lose the blood rose elixir buff if you use the mirror at any point. You guys could easily fix this by making the blood rose elixir, and Godwoken academy boosts talent points just like spider's kiss.

Last edited by Damashi; 26/09/17 08:15 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
On multi-monitor setup with nvidia surround all item info texts (alt) and combat texts (damage texts etc) only appear on the very left monitor.

G
stranger
stranger
G
[Bug] - I dismissed Seville(Rogue) from party in act I. Later when I invited her back, several items in her inventory have the [Stolen] tag on them. One of these items was granted as a reward for completing a quest, so definitely not stolen (nor have I been stealing any items - waiting for level to get up).

Last edited by ghegler; 26/09/17 10:53 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Found a little bug/exploit which allows to get out of bounds of the map.

If 1 player goes to the mirror to respec other players can use the teleporationt pyramyds to get to that area.

For the most part it is harmless.

https://youtu.be/WX5lNibO0Y0
https://youtu.be/I1SVLHNE3ak

There is also a post on steam forum.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/1495615865227986851/

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Water (in my case, a puddle) is displayed almost black through translucent effects like sunlight.

https://i.imgur.com/QUAkU0L.jpg

The effect of the illusion of the plate is not displayed under your feet. Perhaps because of the corpse Trickster.

https://i.imgur.com/tmWe16K.jpg

The cloak of the character is constantly strongly bent upwards and gets stuck when moving, I do not know if anything can be done with this, maybe some sort of edits of the physics of the raincoat are needed.

https://i.imgur.com/bdGtwkR.jpg

Playing for the Red Prince, Kalias chases me away, forbidding trade. But I found a circumvention of the ban, I can trade with him for the Red Prince, talking to other characters of the group, and then switching to him through the menu from the top.

I do not know how this is done or so it is conceived, but items can be taken from the inventory menu (and also put items in them) of the dead characters in the group (I think if the character is dead, then it's best to make only a search of his corpse), as well as the characters in the group who are very far away or at all in another location (there must be a distance limit at which items can be transmitted).

Last edited by Defoxx; 27/09/17 09:30 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/171080019865501703/362771536362340352/unknown.png[/img]

I ummm...... broke the game..... So basically, my friend just got it a few days ago, and we finally made time to play it. We get through the Merryweather, and wake up on the beach. All good. Then, being the xp-monger i am, we kill the Red Prince. Well, his internet broke or something, and his character started running off into the sunset... then through a rock.... then into the water, under the water, and then past where i could even look anymore. A little while later, he fully disconnected and i took over his character... And i see Brahmos The Wanderer chilling with some drudanae in a small instance in the middle of the desert (he was a level one). So, I have absolutely no idea how to get my friends character back to Fort Joy, and now we have to restart. Not really bitter or anything, just wanted to let the Devs know

enthusiast
enthusiast
Can't talk to Paladin Deselby while she's in prison. Text box pops up for a brief second, but we can't talk to her at all. I also can't talk to Wendigo unless she's out of her cage (this bug also happened on Cohh's stream).

Last edited by Damashi; 28/09/17 05:13 AM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I think a fast travel from anywhere on the map (the icon of the blue anchor to the left of the minimap) kills the spirit of a few adventures and dangers. You can at any time make a teleport from a dangerous location or a trap. It is better to leave the movement only between the points of displacement, this is much more interesting.

Russian translation error on ship in diary "Промокший дневник"
"отправилась к своей"

Also it seems to me Sleeping bag too much simplifies the treatment of characters, it would be better to allow it to use only in safe places, for example, settlements, or healing up to 50% health. The portable weight of the characters is also very large, especially in the characters pumping strenght, perhaps it is worth to increase the weight of some equipment.

In the crafting menu, you can not see the description of the crafted item, it's somewhat inconvenient.

It is also strange that only some types of weapons have a margin of safety, and not all equipment. It would be more logical that all the equipment, except for costume jewelery, possessed a safety margin.

It seems to me that a complete change of any characteristics of the character with the help of a magic mirror on the ship at any time is bad. In fact, for one game you can try everything, it worsens the repeated passes and breaks the integrity of the game.
It is better to leave the mirror only the possibility to change the appearance. Either as a remake of the mirror, so that it requires a serious fee for changing the characteristics.

Last edited by Defoxx; 28/09/17 02:40 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Malady's dialouge bugged out and I can't do Lohse quest normally. I have to sneak around Malady to stop her from auto talking to Lohse forever.

Page 48 of 52 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard