Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
stranger
stranger
Still nothing new for me, for all I can tell it's still in Germany (I'm in the middle of the United States). If ever arrives and the code is already used I will be pretty upset after laying out 200 US for something I assumed would be roughly what, a week late at most? Never had this problem with any CE of any game I've ever ordered before, I understand Larian's size and the nature of ordering something like this, but I still can't help but be disappointed with their lack of preparedness for sending out the collector's editions. Figured it would be worth more to them to have such rabid support and good faith. Will update if I ever know more/if the code has already been used.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by The Centaur
So many game codes that are already used... sounds like they have a leak somewhere... ie. someone who had access to the full list of codes that were supposed to go to the pre-order CEs and to the playtester CEs, who probably made a picture of the list and handed those codes out to his friends.
Another reason why it would be better for Larian to just hand out new codes to everyone who hasn't received his CE (with game code) yet...

Well I bought one of the 1000 they sold so my code was in the box.
And steam says it was already used....
Honestly I get it, small studio and they probably get alot of support mails atm. But still, its not like this is hard to fix, a simple email with a code. Just hope they break the silence soon because this is what bugs me most.

Originally Posted by N8N
Also, apparently some of the content of the CE comes from Serbia so that might explain some of the delays.

I think that's where the statue was made. At least mine had a sticker on it that said "origin: Serbia". But as far as I know, everything was distributed from Germany by HappyShops.

L
stranger
stranger
L
same for me, the CE is really nice and all but not being able to play the game and the silence is killing me.

journeyman
journeyman
Got this mail today from (UN)Happyshops :
""Your shipment number XXXXXXXXX has been shipped and you should receive it within the next few days.

Your order was shipped in a small parcel without consumer tracking.

The following items are included in the shipment:
1 x Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Shirt L (501892)""

But where is my Hoodie ??????

Last edited by BoTToX; 26/09/17 05:15 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by BoTToX
1 x Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Shirt L (501892)""

But where is my Hoodie ??????

Doesn't the "shirt" option refer to the hoodie? I don't remember seeing anything about a tee, though I admit they changed the options a bit and I have a habit of not paying attention.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
I've buy a t-shirt too.
501892 is the code for t-shirt.
Code for hoodie is 501885

Ok, i understand, they sent me only the t-shirt.

Last edited by BoTToX; 26/09/17 05:42 PM.

Originally Posted by BoTToX
1 x Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Shirt L (501892)

Looks like this is just the shirt... I believe you also ordered the CE, right? So I assume the box with the CE and the hoodie has already been shipped earlier...

journeyman
journeyman
Yep, they are stuck in german border since 1 week now !

Last edited by BoTToX; 26/09/17 06:20 PM.

veteran
veteran
My CE tracking number has not updated since the 17th when it was supposed to leave Germany....tracking it through both DHL and USPS sites....what the hell is going on?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
My CE tracking number has not updated since the 17th when it was supposed to leave Germany....tracking it through both DHL and USPS sites....what the hell is going on?

Mine FINALLY arrived in the US this morning. I honestly think they rowed it across the big water. It arrived in New Jersey and now has to get to New Mexico. USPS didn't update until it landed in the US (which makes some sort of weird sense I guess.) rolleyes Hopefully, your CE will be here, in America soon!

I honestly don't even care anymore....didn't want a statue anyway. This whole fiasco, (along with the lack of communication about MANY things, as well as other items changed or removed from Kickstarter tiers), has soured the game for me. I think I may sell the CE and write it off as 'lesson learned'.

Last edited by Eronel; 26/09/17 07:11 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon

Did DHL give you a tracking number for USPS? Cause for me with DHL they told me it would be delivered by USPS and they even gave a link to do tracking, but they gave me no tracking number at all. So right now I have no idea where my package is, I don't even know if it left Germany yet, or if it is even in the US. This is all really frustrating.

journeyman
journeyman
Exaclty the same thing for me, ma package is supposed to be in transit from german border to switzerland border since 22sep.

""22.09.2017 07:29 The consignment has left the border point DESPEA "" then no news !!!
They gave me a tracking number for swiss transport company, but they never received the package !

Last edited by BoTToX; 26/09/17 07:47 PM.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Eronel

I honestly don't even care anymore....didn't want a statue anyway. This whole fiasco, (along with the lack of communication about MANY things, as well as other items changed or removed from Kickstarter tiers), has soured the game for me.

Yeah, it definitely seems like an instance of choking at the finish. It seemed like it was going so well up until the very end when everything went wrong fast. I guess the "surprise you get a statue you didn't want" should have been a sign this wasn't going to end well.

I guess I'll wait and see if/when my CE gets here before passing too much judgement though. Mine is still being rowed across the Atlantic. I say rowed because it has been "on its way to destination country" now longer than the average modern cross-Atlantic boat journey...

Last edited by vometia; 26/09/17 08:25 PM. Reason: formatting
veteran
veteran
I pledged to get a Kickstarter COllectors Edition. I have LITERALLY received not one single e-mail at all from Larian, HappyShops, or DHL that even HINTS at the IDEA that I MIGHT be getting one at some time, MAYBE.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I think I am about done with this. I have no clue when I will get my CE or even if I will. It has been almost two weeks since the game launched and the shipping info is laughable at best. I am about to turn this into the paypal fraud department.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Zeph
I think I am about done with this. I have no clue when I will get my CE or even if I will. It has been almost two weeks since the game launched and the shipping info is laughable at best. I am about to turn this into the paypal fraud department.

You should really talk to Larian and Happyshop first before you go getting a refund through fraud department. If it has already been sent, there is no way for Larian/Happyshop to get it back, and when it arrives to your home you would be getting something that that you did not pay for if you claim fraud, and that would be stealing on your part.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I am willing to wait till the end of the week. I really have lost all desire to even play the game. It looks great but this has kinda killed it for me.

Last edited by Zeph; 27/09/17 12:35 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
And... one more waiting day !

R
stranger
stranger
R
I bought the CE even though I already bought the game during early access. I plan on just selling the extra key when I get it. Though I would love to get my hands on the goodies soon.

Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard