Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
So I was playing through and I got a phoenix egg from a chicken on reaper's coast. Says it is a scaly egg, but gives no clues as to use, purpose, or reason for existence. anyone shed some light?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Consuming it teaches you the spell Pheonix Dive, outside of that, I'm unaware, I too have kept it instead of consuming it and nothing has happened yet.

F
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
can anyone datamine this?

addict
addict
It's still just...sitting in my inventory...

C
stranger
stranger
C
I picked up the "very silent watchers shirt" nearby, its a unique armor piece, under description it says "phoenix egg." Any ideas, i doubt it is a coincidence.

F
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
F
So i ALSO found a phoenix heart on the same map. COINCIDENCE!?!?!?! I think we all know the answer to that one.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEE. Excessive caps required due to excessive frustration.

T
T
I'm still hoping for it to hatch into a little pet phoenix at some point. Preferably one that does not explode like a certain void-woken chick. >.>

It's speculation but I'm going to find some lava on the Unknown Island and see if I can put it in there to hatch. smile

A
stranger
stranger
A
I saw a skull in some cellar in or near driftwood that had the description of Phoenix Egg when I moused over it. Phoenix eggs for everyone lol

Last edited by Altimus; 28/09/17 05:38 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard