Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
stranger
stranger
K
I really like the videos, learned a lot of interesting things. Good work!

Still, I have one problem I can't seem to fix. Whenever I create an add-on with a compiled story package and a simple quest within, everything works out fine but only for me. As soon as I try to load these add-ons in GM mode, my players can never get out of character creation and their game instantly crashes when I try to load a map.
On the other hand, if I never touch the scripts and story and never compile anything, the add-ons work in GM mode for everyone.
What am I doing wrong?

apprentice
apprentice
Man this reminds me so much of when NWN 1 and 2 first came out and everyone was so excited to learn how to use the editor.

Thank you so much for this, I expect a few more people will do specialized tutorials on specific things pretty soon.

This is going to be fun

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hi Windemere,

Thanks very much for creating this tutorial series, it's truly wonderful. You're an amazing teacher and I've learned so much from your excellent series so far. Please keep creating and teaching!

Cheers.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Thank you for the kind comments.

I added a couple of items in the last day or so. I cleaned up some character creation and goal initialization code in the story and then added an introduction to creating encounters.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
It's been a while but I managed to add a new section to the series.

Scripted Dialog, Timers, and Inventory Checking

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard