stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Afternoon,

If anyone could help the community out by downloading this mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1136068379

and repacking it into a zip or rar.

After that uploading it so other people who do not have steam can use this mod.

Anyone kind enough to do this will have to do the following steps:

Go to __ Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\Mods\ __ and make a back up of the mod folder if you dont want to lose anything.

Now empty the mod folder now that you have a back up. Make sure the only mod you are subscribed to is the one I linked earlier. Now download the mod, the contents should be put inside the newly emptied mod folder, repack all the contents into a zip or rar THEN upload it to a file sharing site or PM me for my email.

This would save a lot of trouble for us folk without steam, I do not intend to re upload this mod without giving credit to the owner and I do not intend to copy anything within it, just use it.

Last edited by RizzRack; 28/09/17 04:53 PM.
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Bumping this crap

apprentice
apprentice
Or you could just contact the author and ask him to upload it to nexusmods or wherever right? Why all the mental gymnastics around this?

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Darkwind
Or you could just contact the author and ask him to upload it to nexusmods or wherever right? Why all the mental gymnastics around this?

Iv tried contacting them they never reply.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Darkwind was kind enough to provide the mod to me. If you also need it please message me.

I will try and contact the owner about the mod, i will upload it to the nexus if they allow me to, giving them full credit of course.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F

The Nexus currently has zero working mods for gamemaster mode. No one is adding them for some reason.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Fiffin

The Nexus currently has zero working mods for gamemaster mode. No one is adding them for some reason.

That is pretty messed up by I'm guessing that is because the game came with Steam Workshop support and what's more, that support is "baked in" to the game itself. Meaning you can upload content right to Steam. Nexus is taking a beating because of that.

The best thing you can do is ID content you see on Steam Workshop and ask the authors to move it over. It is like a 2 min process to zip the file and upload it so I'm guessing they wouldn't mind.

As for lack of content in either place... people are still jamming through the single player campaign, I think in a few weeks once that is over you will see a massive spike in GM centered content. We can hope so at least if we want a Neverwinter Nights experience and not a garbage Sword Coast Legends experience. Time will tell.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Would love to get the GM mod too if someone has it.

And anyway there are a few posts on the forums asking mod devs to upload their mods to the nexus, google drive, or any other file sharing service, but most of them either don't know how to do it, or don't want to do it and that is kinda sad, but we can't really complain about it, its their mod.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by RizzRack
Darkwind was kind enough to provide the mod to me. If you also need it please message me.

I will try and contact the owner about the mod, i will upload it to the nexus if they allow me to, giving them full credit of course.

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I was camping then observing the sabbath. Saw your message now and replied. Now that you have it, you can certainly upload it to Nexus. Please do put Shapeshifter777 / Jackalhead for the credits though. Enjoy.

Last edited by Shapeshifter777; 01/10/17 03:27 AM.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard