Next Thread
Print Thread
geala Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I was quite lucky to avoid buggy quests but now it got me I presume:

Lohse is at the point to visit Arx, ok.
We killed Roost Anlon during Sebilles quest in the sawmill, he attacked immediately. She has to go to the Nameless Isle, ok.
But nothing happened with Ifan's quest. Allegedly Roost should have told him about Alexandar hiding on an island. But a dead man cannot speak and there is no hint to the Island.

When I talk to Malady to visit the Nameless Isle she tells me that companions still have stuff to do. She might mean Ifan. And now? Any help?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Roost does appear as a ghost after he's dead, but I have no idea if he's willing to talk to Ifan. Worth a shot though.

K
stranger
stranger
K
For the record Roost doesn't say much if you see him in Spirit form, to whichever character OR Ifan. If you go to the Nameless Isle you will probably bump into Alexander anyway and his questline will jump to that, no Roost needed.

(For the record, if there's another moment in your journey when two of your characters want to speak to a character and the character dies before speaking to one of them, using the Spirit Vision after their death and then speaking to them as the other character should work out just fine.)

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard