Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 52 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 52
V
stranger
stranger
V
Bug - Gold no longer shows up in my inventory on any of my characters. However, when I go to a vendor, at the bottom it always shows 1797 gold and it never goes down, no matter how much I spend.

I'd rather my gold go down and earn everything and save up and make choices with my money.

I am also concerned that at higher level I won't be able to buy skills if the cost is over 1797.

Steve Olson
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I noticed that the characters in the game have a strange backlight effect (a small translucent white glow around the edges of the character. For example, it is very noticeable on the skin of the red prince). I think this effect is not needed and only spoils the look.

Last edited by Defoxx; 29/09/17 11:56 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
When using the xbox controller and talking to a merchant, if you put items under "vendor's offer" in the barter tab, and then switch to the donate tab and donate (seemingly almost any item) the vendor will give you everything in the barter window regardless of price. Even if you put all the vendor's gold as their offer, they will still give it to you.

I've replicated it on many different merchants at fort joy using characters (custom elf and lizard) who have lucky charm and sometimes persuasion or bartering as skills.

I've had issues replicating it on the same merchant more than 2 or 3 times. It seems like an unintended bug rather than a feature. I would prefer if donating things could get you SOME stuff you're interested in more than a (ever so slight) discount (considering the very limited gold in that section of the game) but this seems broken.

//////

Also skills for the metamorph are very annoying to use in combat considering you get a new temporary skill every time you transform into a new form. (bull horns/medusa head/ wings)

That new skill goes into the first empty space in your hotbar it can find, instead of replacing the icon for the transformation skill itself. Makes it really hard to find the new skill every time its on different pages of the hotbar due to having other skills and items. Since the skill after the transformation is only temporary you cannot permanently set it to any space in your hotbar. The "You learned a new skill" popup should also be disabled for skills like that which are used multiple times per battle.

Last edited by Celesta; 30/09/17 02:01 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
"A danger to herself and others" quest with skull surgery. The knockdown doesnt trigger the stop of fight or start of the dialogue for me. Sometimes she gets killed (why not to make her unkillable and make health = 1 as a condition?). Once i killed her and monsters from her head didnt disappear.
Once all triggered as intended, but by a random knockdown chance on the weapon after i have performed a normal attack...

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Minor thing: the text info of the witch potion that turns you into a cow (act 2) is still partly placeholdertext.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Why use of stairs in combat does not take extra action points? Characters overcome significant obstacles, climbing up or down, but do not spend on it action points, as if they just walked on a flat surface.
The use of stairs should take at least 1 action point.

Also, the effects located on the ground under the stairs, begin to act even before the character went down this ladder.

Hand Texture Bug
https://i.imgur.com/cUN4Mie.jpg

Water Change Color if i move camera
Here this more green https://i.imgur.com/BDgmBOz.jpg
But if i move camera to ocean side, water drastically changes color to more blue https://i.imgur.com/3r6HLeY.jpg
Probably so and it is conceived, then it would be nice to add a smoother transition, instead of a sharp color change.

I found gold in "Cave of Shipwreckers", that does not stack.
https://i.imgur.com/xkKj0a7.jpg

There may be a mistake in the Russian translation
written "как оч. физического урона" Perhaps it will be more correct to "как физический урон"
https://i.imgur.com/3cMKnDt.jpg

In the note "Letter from the Queen of Dwarfs" in the Russian translation, in the text before the paragraphs there are some symbols in the form of crosses on a black background.

Also I found a serious abuse of fast travel and moving objects between characters, which I described in detail in a separate topic here.
http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=624161&#Post624161

Last edited by Defoxx; 30/09/17 09:55 PM.
U
UFC Offline
stranger
stranger
U
I have a bug with my companion Fane.

I can't talk to him anymore with my main character.

Fane just has an yellow exclamation mark above his head and says that we should talk later.

Combat with him is possible and he can talk to the troll on the bridge (morg, i think it is his name - that is just an example).

This fix hint didn't work for me (http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=614713#Post614713).

Please solve this issue caus' it is game breaking and i don't have fun anymore. The save where i recognized it is 7 hours ago. I thought Fane shut his mouth caus' there would be something to do to make him speak again, especially cause he says "we can talk later". But i'am more and more convinced that it is a bug.

EDIT: I solved the problem in form of this fix - clearly this bug should be fixed although:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=619293

I changed the effect of the mask to Fane's original form and i could talk to him; but after i casted him again as an elf for example, he again said, that he wants to talk later.

Last edited by UFC; 30/09/17 05:43 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Bug - Cannot ...romance Zharah twice.

After attempting to romance Zharah the second time after killing the mercenaries the screen going black and stays black forever.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi

Me and my friends are having problems within the summoning school were the bloated corpse doesnt want to explode. its also very random since it does explode sometimes (maybe 10% of the time).

We tried two things, in combat and out of combat.

out of combat:
It seems to work better out of combat but it fails here too, we summon bloated corpse then buff him with different buffs (clear mind,supercharged, death wish, living on the edge etc) and we've done multiple tries with different buffs at different times. just overcharge, overcharge+clear mind, death wish+overcharge, etc.
but sometimes he just wont explode but the skill is on cooldown/greyed out and he is still alive. out of combat its fine because you can just do it again, but in combat it gets frustrating.

In combat:
so we summon the bloated corpse, then we try to make him explode with and without buffs just as before. The animation of him blowing up shows but he doesnt disappear(doesnt die) and you can move him around as a normal summon/character. The damage isnt dealt either.

we are playing it in multiplayer but ive also tried it alone as a host and it has the same effect.
I hope you can resolve the problem, thank you

gabriel Johansson
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
After selecting the item to insert the runes, then switching to another character that does not have items with sockets and pressing the "equipment" button, the interface breaks, the text creeps on each other. Further switching between characters does not clear the message about missing objects with sockets and does not show inventory, even if items with sockets are there.
Its can be fixed if you switch the "runes" tab, or if you switch to another character, which has items with sockets and a click on the slot where the selected object for inserting the runes is located.
This bug somewhat annoying and complicates the process of inserting runes.
https://i.imgur.com/w3mx5KI.jpg

Also noticed a feature, in many places the character can activate objects / doors through obstacles or ignoring the floors (for example, quietly open the door on the 1st floor, when the character himself is on the 2nd floor).
  I do not know why this is due to a lack of engine or just an unsuccessful arrangement of objects, but it would be nice to add a check for obstacles and distances before the activation of items by the character.

Last edited by Defoxx; 02/10/17 10:22 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
This has probably already been reported, but Malady acts like Lohse is still going to be possessed if you manage kill her demon without accepting her offer. Also the Han not returning bug is actually worse than I initially thought it was, because he is the only way to get pixie dust in the late game.

Last edited by Damashi; 02/10/17 11:14 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Just noticed a text-bug
On the image included you can see the respons of Verdas. (in Fort joy dungeon)
However if you listen to the voice over on that moment he says a whole lot more.
Aswell as the answers given then (if only looked at the text) are rather confusing.

https://i.imgur.com/dvQiAzN.jpg

Last edited by Teamara; 03/10/17 04:31 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi.
We stucked in a very annoying bug. Black Pits.
After we killed all frustrating fire and oil slimes and Jonathan and his minions, there is one lvl 1 centipide left. And it can't be killed by anymeans. Man which was fighting along our side (dont remember his name) keep trying to kill this vermin with no effect.
Help, cant progress further. And this fight was veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long, 45+ minutes (cursed fire slows perfomance a lot), playing this fight again will be real painful

A
stranger
stranger
A
Couple of bugs on my playthrough:

Tarquin's scripts appear to have issues, particularly if you haven't finished an interaction/quest for him. After his long, original discussion in the Lady Vengeance hold, he introduces himself as if we'd never met at the beginning of Act 2. Then, after doing part but not all of his quest in Act 2, he introduces himself again at the beginning of Act 3 as if we hadn't met!

Beast's quest with the cursed ring from Act 1 doesn't want to close, even if the ring is long gone and the quest presumably impossible to finish.

The quest to kill Ryker stays open in later acts, even though it was turned in and the rewards pocketed.

The white magister (Jonathan?) holding Hannag's apprentice hostage transforms into the Hammer's Pet after he dies. I couldn't interact with the quivering figure, although I could drain unlimited amounts of source from him.

Note sure if it's a bug, but on Old is Gold, the character who originally got the quest to steal the three artifacts needs to interact with Cat to complete the quest, it won't let someone else trigger the option, or automatically take the items from another character's inventory.

M
stranger
stranger
M
An Malfin (Unique shield Found after uncovering Kremm's door by placing the painting) States that it "sets deflecting" and gives the buff near the portrait but actually doesnt reflect at all. Could be a bug mixed with having retribution. Also casting deflect while having the shield on will let you buff and have the status work as normal but the buff near the portrait goes away after the skill ends. Reequipping the shield reapplies the buff that isnt a buff again.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I noticed that characters during the attack ignore how high or low the character is from them. For example, a melee character on the ground floor can easily hit the character on the top floor if he is standing at the edge. It would be nice to fix it.

O
stranger
stranger
O
This is my first post to this forum, so I have not as yet figured out how to search threads. Apologies if this is an already known/worked on issue.

I'm having an issue where, with Ifan as my protagonist, Magister Carly's (Driftwood Square patrolling archer) combat draws in all of the merchants in the area...allied with the Magisters.

I've done this combat before (though I've only won it once, and I forgot to save after), and I don't recall this having happened. Pretty sure its a bug.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Patch: v3.0.146.559
=============
Gareth at Gareth Family Farm in Driftwood(I just stumbled upon him, and he is moping by the two graves) whenever any of my characters talk to him, that character freezes. Not the game, just the character. My other characters can move around, warp, use spells, even teleport the Lemon'd character(Who's stuck talking to Gareth.) but even distance doesn't stop the dialogue.

To further explain, upon talking with Gareth, NO dialogue box comes up, but the MSG icon on their Avatar(Top left) is showing, switching between characters and back doesn't bring it up either. The character stuck in this bugged dialogue can't walk, move, use a skill, do anything. They're trapped in a Dialogue'less Dialogue.

Here's 2 screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/0nzXt
https://imgur.com/a/0CrFu

I'm not 100% sure if this was a bug pre-"v3.0.146.559" or if said patch caused it. I just know it's happening right now. I tried restarting the game, restarting pc, running in admin, etc.... Nothing seems to work.

Thanks for your time and consideration and I hope this can be fixed <3.

Last edited by Xael; 06/10/17 09:08 PM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
The corpses of the Oily and Fiery Frenzy fall to the ground.
https://i.imgur.com/Rlnir0V.jpg

enthusiast
enthusiast
Custom Undead can get drunk when talking to Ifan if you accept the drink you gave to Ifan (it should just fall right through). Sebille acts like my undead character has flesh while going on about her speach about how all flesh is weak.

Healing tears will hurt your undead party members and allies, all the electricity spells keep hurting and shocking the caster and their team mates even though they are nowhere near them. It makes using the air magic tree incredibly frustrating.

Page 49 of 52 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard