Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
1. Do pyro skills damage physical armor? I've noticed lately that enemies are losing physical armor when walking through fire. Is this intentional or a bug?

2. On respec do you have to relearn your skills? I know you can respect your ability points, just wondering for planning purposes.

3. I'm out of the fort, I can't find my dismissed followers. I read something that said they would be in the sanctuary of amadia. They're not there. where are they?

4. If I take the lone wolf talent, does that mean I have to have 2 followers or less for it to take effect? I.E. I wanted to take lone wolf on me and Ifan and get rid of the others as they are annoying the sh*t out of me, is this possible?

"Keep distant, My own demons still haunt me too closely. I cannot also bear the burden of yours."
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
1. All spells that I've encountered do damage to magical armor. I've yet to see a pyro spell that does phys. damage, I'm maybe 1/3 through act 2, level 14. I've seen similar weird behavior of environmental magical elements damaging physical armor, but it's been so brief that I haven't noticed what actually causes it.

2. Respec doesn't actually reset anything, you can just re-adjust the points you have spent. Skills are forever and never reset.

3. Not sure about that, but in the first part of act 1 (before escaping the fort), the companions went back to where you found them.

4. Yes, lone wolf is disabled if you have more than 2 members in your party. So just keep yourself and Ifan and you should be good.

Last edited by zkxf335; 29/09/17 12:40 PM.
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
1. Pyro skills damage Magical armour.
2. No you don't have to relearn them.
3. I found them back in the starting place, not in the sanctuary.
4. Yes. It works if there are 1 or 2, it is disabled if there are 3 or more. If you have 3 (recruited one for pet-pal for example) and then dismiss them you get the bonus back.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Awesome! Thank you for the answers guys:) Still wondering where my companions are. I looked all over the island and can't find them. Oh well, I am assuming I will run across them by the time I leave the island, which will be soon.

"Keep distant, My own demons still haunt me too closely. I cannot also bear the burden of yours."

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard