Next Thread
Print Thread
#623177 28/09/17 06:27 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Well i have done the search on these forums, and I can't seem to find the answer. On the lady Vengance in the beginning of Act 2, I got a hireling because I really wasn't that impressed with Lohse at the time. Then we had the big battle after ship got going and after battle I lost my hireing and my 3 other companions that I didn't have in party were all dead. So I have been going around island with only a 3 team party. Is there anywhere I can hire a 4th, I keep going to to last level of ship, but no one is there

Last edited by Sefuss89; 28/09/17 06:27 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
The lizard selling hirelings should still be there I think.. ? She relocates, but is still aboard the ship.

If you simply can't find her, you can dump one character, go below deck to the mirror and rebuild your existing ones into 2x Lone Wolf characters.

Last edited by Maylander; 29/09/17 01:34 PM.
E
apprentice
apprentice
E
If I recall, the game does warn you, that when you initiate the events that lead to the fight on the ship, that your current party is the final one, no going back. So I think your only option is what Maylander said.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
you can always get another hireling. the lizard who sells them is always on the ship, either at the bottom level or on the top deck

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard