Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rasly Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
So as game starts it look like a tutorial where you should learn how to play and however if you fallow tutorial you will get ganked by 5 armed people in like 10 seconds and then game ask you to reload. I mean seriously?! Even EA had such good introduction and release has this ?!

It goes like hey look there is a guy and a book behind and you can steal it by presing C.. you think oh nice ill try that.. then NAH JOKING now youre in a crime scene but dont worry you can talk you out of this.. then you try do that and again NAH JOKING now youre fkd! Best tutorial in gaming history!

Last edited by Rasly; 29/09/17 01:52 PM.
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
And why are you unhappy?
This training, and you are taught that it's bad to steal. And just do not badly communicate with armed people laugh

Last edited by Lebrucht; 29/09/17 01:50 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
hm... I've killed everyone in the tutorial ship because I've decided to remove mask\hood for lulz.
so I don't see any problems. if you don't wanna get killed - don't provoke others

veteran
veteran
You probably shouldn't provoke people who don't care if you die.

journeyman
journeyman
You're a prisoner. You're on a ship full of guards who would think nothing about tossing your dead body overboard. And you think its SMART to try and STEAL?

Yeah. You're gonna get dead, fast.

The red cursor when you moused over the book should have been a warning sign of "danger!"

Oh, and the first time should have been a warning of "don't be stupid!"

The fact you did it again says you didn't heed the warning. So yeah, zero sympathy.

Last edited by KentDA; 29/09/17 08:20 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Don't know if stupid or serious hmm... -_-

You are a prisonner. On a ship full of guards who don't give 2 shits about your sorry ass.
You are trying to steal. "Steal". In front of guards. "Guards".
The main definiton of a guard is "Someone who watch after things". And you steal something.

It's like saying "Hey, I tried to murder someone with a knife but a policeman stopped me and arrested me, wtf is wrong ?"

journeyman
journeyman
Considering a few past posts of the OP I've seen ... I'm inclined to believe they're just trying to troll.

I mean, you see your mouse cursor change to RED when you're going to pick something up. If you can't figure out that picking up that item is going to do something bad ... there's no hope for you.

Also, the guards WARNED him, and he did it again. So he tries to act like its the fault of the GAME for not telling him there would be consequences?

Last edited by KentDA; 29/09/17 09:37 PM.
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Learn from your mistakes, right?
Sounds like everything worked as intended.

R
Rasly Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I just fallowed tutorial that turned to be a trap. Also they seems to care about live otherwise they would just trash all those sorcerers and some guards even talk like they are trying to help.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
the tutorial warns you in detail about the consequences of stealing, i don't see the problem

enthusiast
enthusiast
Not sure if serious.

journeyman
journeyman
I just followed the tutorial. Which never told me to steal anything. I chose to take something that wasn't mine. I was warned that stealing the item would have consequences. It's the game's fault! I'm innocent!

I couldn't figure out that a red cursor on the item meant 'danger'.

I was warned by the guard not to do that. I didn't understand what he was saying.

Why did he attack me when I ignored what he was saying?

The tutorial is screwed up!

Sarcasm mode OFF.

Mousing over an item that doesn't belong to you shows a RED cursor. RED is pretty much a sign of "DONT DO THIS!"

They warn you if you engage in HOSTILE behavior. If you actually attack a Magister, the first time they give you a slap on the wrist. If you do it again, they will attack you.

Last edited by KentDA; 30/09/17 03:21 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard