Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
SERIOUSLY, MAJOR SPOILERS.

Hello, I just went through the fight with Lucian, Dallis, and
Braccus Rex. I chose not to give my source to Lucian, then I ended up failing a persuasion check against Braccus Rex. I then got teleported to a new arena with a fight where the Krakken joined. I defeated all the enemies here and now Dallis and Lucian are just laying on the ground unconscious and I can't do anything. Is this a bug? I feel as if there should be something happening at this point.

journeyman
journeyman
Lucian should have automatically triggered a dialogue with your party leader after everything is dead. Sounds like a glitch based on certain conditions or a broken quest state, but im not a dev or a modder so dont take my word for it - just an educated guess.

In my line of work, it's never a quiet day on the market.
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I have almost the same bug, except I never went to new arena.

I refused to give up source, and fought:

1. knocked out Lucian.

2. Pounded Braccus down to about 10%, at which point Braccus (in a big booming voice despite being in chicken form at the time) gives a speech that he was not under control, and hes going to summon help from god king. I had several dialog choices and since I fail most persuasion checks in game (0 points in persuasion), I just chose option 3...kill him. At which point braccus took his turn, running across room as a flaming chicken and died during his turn.

3. I then focused on Dallis who took out one character with that big hammer, but then I knocked her out too (unconscious while standing up...). Dallas also had her hp jump back to full but remained unconscious.

That left one white magister archer who ran back where Malady was....and malady and the other 2 giving me source regen vanished at that point. I killed the last magister, but the game does nothing. My characters cannot talk to each other (they say this is no time for idle chitchat), nor can I speak with the unconscious Lucian or Dallis. Sitting on the throne does nothing, and the Aeteran is unreachable. I even got behind the throne and swam in that big pool of source...but the game is stuck...cant really interact with anyone to get final dialog.

I agree..there should be some kind of check in game that says: If Braccus is dead, and Lucian and Dallis are unconsious...then begin final dialog.

I guess for now I will retry the final battle without killing braccus and see what happens.

Last edited by Ratblaster; 02/10/17 07:22 AM.
stranger
stranger
Looks like the final confrontation in the game is either that complex or received very little testing seeing in how many ways it can break... I described what happened to me here:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=624550#Post624550

Then someone else replied that for them the exact opposite happened.

Seeing that according to Steam Global Achievement progress only about 2-3% of players finished the game by this point, only now we are starting to see the reports from people to whom the ending bugged out. I really hope it will be patched this week. frown

V
stranger
stranger
V
Also posted a new report here

Same thing. Final ending very very very buggy (mine told me I had sex with someone I didn't then froze me on the ship with Malady and Red Prince locked in dialogue i cant exit).

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=630151#Post630151

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard