Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Garod Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I am beyond happy with the Collectors Edition. It's honestly beautiful and well worth it !

I purposefully stayed away from any type of notifications/news on DOS:2 since I wanted to be surprised when it arrived etc. And what a surprise it was smile

I did wonder if anyone can let me know if there is any information foating around on the decision to remove the mug and ouija board and instead go for this awesome figure? Again couldn't be happier with the quality of everything I received. The hoodie also is awesome although I have to say for an XL size, this is a little tight and is more like a Large smile

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
Mug design wasn't feasible from a manufacturing standpoint they found out afterwards. The Ouija board was due to a copyright infringement. So they went with something they had rights too.

Where do you live? My info still says the package is sitting in Germany.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Garod
... The hoodie also is awesome although I have to say for an XL size, this is a little tight and is more like a Large smile

Yeah: I was quite worried when I found they were unisex sizes and thought the XL would be gigantic on me but it's actually a reasonable fit. I admit I'm a bit of a lard-arse.

It is actually really nice quality though.

J'aime le fromage.
G
Garod Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks, makes sense, but would still love a Larian ale mug at some point in time, maybe next kickstarter :P

Oh and I live just across the border in the Netherlands smile
So you should have already gotten yours or your local post office is slow :P

Btw the boxes were really well packaged as well ! very secure and well done!

Last edited by Garod; 01/10/17 06:15 AM.

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
journeyman
journeyman
I choice a L size hoodie, length is perfect, sleeves length too, but it is a little bit too small at shoulders for me.

My signed collector bike ; )

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard