Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BlueGuy Offline OP
OP Offline
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where people could put their suggestions for additional content.

Since Larian wants to add only substantial additional content I'm going for broke.

-My suggestion is to add a Bard class and associated skill books.

-Also a new origin character who is an Orc.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
shapeshifting.more polymorph skills like spiderlegs and wings. more story.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm always up for more places to explore and things to do, so my inclination would be more quests for Arx and to maybe extend its outskirts into something rather more substantial.

J'aime le fromage.
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Waaaay more talents. There were more talents removed from the EA than talents added, and the talents in the EA were still half, if not a third of the talents in DOS1. There's, what, maybe three - four decent talents for most builds, whereas the rest are just 'I didn't know what else to grab so I picked the least awful'.

More than stats, talents in DOS1 and DOS2 should be the defining method of creating diverse and niche builds. Talents create an endgoal and open up so many new possibilities for builds that you can't get just by adding a memory slot and grabbing the newest spell you're interested in, or dumping two into Dex and calling it a day. Yet, we have so few.

Not only that, but talents seem to be hardcoded for some reason, so modders can't even add new talents in the first place, which is a major bummer.

apprentice
apprentice
More weapon types like hand crossbows, blood magic wands/staves and the like. Non-physical damage weapons that scale with strength and finesse.

New abilities that scale with attributes not commonly associated with that damage type(Finesse abilities that deal poison damage etc.)

stranger
stranger
Add new race of Orcs and bring new classes such as Druid and Brawler with associated magic schools.

apprentice
apprentice
Imps and Orcs race/origin character would be amazing.

...Not sure why everyone forget about the imps. They were hilarious in Dragon commander.

Sauce Hunter
BlueGuy Offline OP
OP Offline
I would definitely like to see an Imp origin race also.

stranger
stranger
An orc origin character and some of the voted out skill trees such as Berserker,Bard and Trapmaster will do great. And a buff needed for the unique weapons available in the game. Their stats were so nerfed that no way you want to wield it over other weapons bought from merchants. E.g. Eternal Storm Blade and Calamity.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard