Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Just wanted to encourage folks who are working hard on their mods to visit the Larian wiki on a regular basis and check out recent changes. We're getting some really good content there. Kevin just added more help on character creation today, there was a really good and informative update to the AI Grid section last Friday, not to mention some fine community tutorials. More and more answers to common questions can be found there, so it is well worth the time to make a daily trip to examine those recent changes!

Last 500 changes

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
addict
addict
Thanks Windemere smile

Good tip indeed!
You're community input is invaluable.

We'll try to keep the updates coming as we start to focus more on guides now, next to the technical docs. Outside of the wiki updates, we'll also be announcing on our first modding tutorial video soon with accompanying mod on the Workshop and wiki.

Our first editor patch is also not far off now, so once that hits, I'll pin an official patch note thread which includes the changes as well as any notables outside of the code fixes like important wiki additions.

And also thanks again to everyone else on this forum for his/her active contribution to this community

Sincerely,
Kevin and Larian in general

CTRL+K the elf
journeyman
journeyman
Well, just like other wiki's lately, the wiki for this game is starting to get invaded by bots. I've seen that happen with the Creation Kit wiki in particular. They mass create accounts at a rate that floods the Recents Changes section. So this is a heads up to Kevin. Get ready for war~ =/

Last edited by Rasikko; 03/10/17 08:01 AM.
addict
addict
Yea, we noticed and are actively purging smile The main problem is that we couldn't enable Captcha checks yet because it conflicted with the ability to create new accounts. We're working on fixing that and that should reduce the possibility of bots.

CTRL+K the elf
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Yes please, keep making those helpful tutorials for people like me that can't really take time to learn the engine on their own.

I'll be reloading the "Recent changes" section of the wiki every day until I see the tuts I need!

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
At the moment, Captcha does not work. It is impossible to register. It gives this error, whatever I do:

CAPTCHA verification failed due to internal error: https

https://i.imgur.com/jqW3o9J.jpg

I hope you guys are working on this.

Last edited by Defoxx; 04/10/17 10:03 AM.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard