Print Thread
#625480 03/10/17 03:52 AM
R
Rasly Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
I tryed.. tryed so hard to like this game.. was saying to myself that those little things that look like trolling dosnt mean this game has bad quality and i can just ignore them but.. they are not and this game is just bad quality.. its like cringy+idiots=cash and the only way to play thins game is just whack anyone in your way without thinking.. strategy without balance just as economy where empty botle for cost twice as one with heath potion.. why care? it fixes the stealing right?.. quests that give you same shitty result no mater what you do.. because you got to stay cringy even if there is logic in way.. fuck logic.. that should be the name of dos 2.. because games are not about enjoyment anymore.. just a way to kill time for idiots.

Yes i am mad but not because this game is shit but because i let myself be scamed into believing that those guys are any different from other.

This game is not better then dos because i actualy enjoyed a part of it and it had sort of balance and actual good work.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
So let me get this straight...

You're calling the game bad, claiming to have been scammed, and calling everyone who enjoys it idiots?

old hand
old hand
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?

R
Rasly Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
oh ye a game that is 100x times easiler if you dont think what you do is surely made for smart kids. Or those fight where you only win because you grind before that.. how nothjing you do in fight actualy matter in many fights because people will just teleport to you and then its a game of who got better armorand has nothing to do with strategy.. devs even called that teleport escape.. probably tryed to be funny because could not make a real gameplay.

Last edited by Rasly; 03/10/17 06:50 AM.
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
I have to reply.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I disagree, I've had a ton of fun with this game, regardless of it's rather simplistic combat. Guess that makes me an idiot though.

journeyman
journeyman
Surely, this is a joke post...right OP?

[Linked Image]

New Zealand's finest Gith with a dark urge for KFC XX
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Don't feed the troll

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Create your own perfect game if you keep feeling like you get scammed. Simple as that.

journeyman
journeyman
The game isn't bad, it's just obviously not as good as it could be.
That's arguably worse to some people.

The Flaws of Divinity: Original Sin II: A list of observations of the game's shortcomings for the community.
Found HERE.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by geala
So understandable. I for example don't like cream sauce. How can people even eat it?

You don't like cream sauce?? Cringy idiot!

journeyman
journeyman
What a boring troll.

In a sense he's right : initiative system, armor system, lucky charm, 4 ap start... yeah could have been better.

But the rest of the troll is meh really.

old hand
old hand
When you think things are bad, it could be even worse...

[Linked Image]

S
stranger
stranger
S
i'm nearly reaching 180 hours in this game, if the game was as bad as you say then you are doing something really wrong, sure some times i get in a fight were i'm really powerful with a spell or 2 i decimate my enemies (it's simply because the mobs doesn't scale with your level so it makes it very easy to deal with). But most of the time i feel like i'm on the losing end by getting my arse handed to me by the mobs by getting stunned, possessed, charmed, knocked down and what not... then you your characters and companions getting hit without having a chance to move/hack/cast or sweep your arse from the ground.

In my opinion the NPCs should be scaled in function of your lvl through out the game even if you get the quest with a much lower lvl.

journeyman
journeyman
Sigh... Another day, another unwelcome troll post.

"Keep distant, My own demons still haunt me too closely. I cannot also bear the burden of yours."
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by SoyMilk

You're welcome. I also don't like poodles, thick bedspreads and Dark Souls games. What about that? groovy

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L

You're welcome. I also don't like poodles, thick bedspreads and Dark Souls games. What about that? groovy

You aren't even... sentient.

stranger
stranger

I just puked in my cream sauce.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Please don't do that, it'll curdle.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard