Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hey all,

I've been having some issues with the coop side of the game. Whenever a friend tries to join me or when I try to join them the game says I've joined (a character is taken over/ the lobby says you've joined) but the game stays stuck on the loading screen at about 80% or so. The tips keep changing so I know it's not frozen but it just doesn't move.

We've tried joining a game in progress, starting a new game, playing arena, randomly joining the lobby, being invited via steam and the direct connection and nothing seem to work.

I've seen a few other people have the same issue but not really seen any solutions.

Any suggestions would be ace!

stranger
stranger
Im having the same issues today. We've been playing no problems until today

R
stranger
stranger
R
Having the same problem, couple things me and my friends noticed is me being unable to connect to the global chat while browsing multiplayer groups also opening network.log file in steam/steamapps/common/Divinity Original Sin 2/bin/network.log shows the following:
My friend:
Received Module Load
Received Session Load
Received Level Load
Received Instantiate Swap
Received Swap Complete
Received Level Start

Me:
Received Module Load
Received Session Load
Received Level Load
Received Instantiate Swap

And instead of the last two I get:
Disconnecting from the global chat server

EDIT: My friend is able to connect to some other games, but not mine, which leads me to a conclusion that the problem is on my side.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Happening for me and a co-op partner as well. Seems to be intermittent so I believe it is a Larian issue.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Yeah I wondered if it was just my end or his but I've tested hosting a bunch of other games and seems to run fine.

R
stranger
stranger
R
This problem has something to do with ports I assume, I was able to play normally using android hotspot.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I was working fine logging into a game with a buddy for a week up until yesterday. Now it hangs at loading screen. He shows me as joined but I am stuck at screen. Infuriating.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard