Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Galaad
So I just paid the bill. The quality of the figure is really nice, the hoodie looks great as well. Although it is a bit short, ordered the XL one and its barely fitting in term of length. (I'm 6'2" / 188cm). Thought I'd be getting a mug and some signed concept art but I guess that didn't happen somehow?

The hoodie is really nice, though I agree it's smaller than I'd anticipated: which is great for me, when I read they were only offering male sizes and forgot to change mine I thought the XL would be way too big but it's actually about the right size for me (5'7"/171cm, "could lose a few pounds").

I think the lack of the mug caught a few people off-guard: I could've preferred it to the figurine as I've rather run out of space for the latter but there were unspecified QA problems with the designs they tried out. And I also wondered about the concept art, dunno what happened to that.

For me the highlight has to be the books, though: they're really very nice.

J'aime le fromage.
Galaad, the mug isn't happening... they changed the contents of the CE. See also the video of Kickstarter Update #43, and this additional explanation in the comments section www.kickstarter.com/projects/larian...1976632?cursor=17903465#comment-17903464

As for the signed concept art... you should still get that, but I think they send that out separately. From what I've read, nodoby has received the extras from the higher tiers yet (as usual, communication from Larian on this point is completely absent, though)

Last edited by The Centaur; 30/09/17 07:42 AM.
stranger
stranger
Still waiting. Still in Germany according to USPS (I know that's apparently worthless, just frustrating).

F
stranger
stranger
F
Hello Larian and congradulations on the successful release of Original Sin 2. I am writing because I have not recieved my Collector's Edition for Divinity Original Sin 2 or my digital rewards. I backed Kickstarter under The Saga Continues:Physical tier. Thank you for any help in this matter.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Don't worry, they'll continue to read the threads, read the emails, read the Facebook comments, and completely fucking ignore most of the requests for help.

Originally Posted by Flamingo
Hello Larian and congradulations on the successful release of Original Sin 2. I am writing because I have not recieved my Collector's Edition for Divinity Original Sin 2 or my digital rewards. I backed Kickstarter under The Saga Continues:Physical tier. Thank you for any help in this matter.

Your digital rewards should already be available on larianvault.com. As for the physical box... it should be on its way to you, though the tracking info (if you received any tracking email at all from HappyShops) is completely useless. If you have received no emails at all from HappyShops, then I recommend contacting larian support (kickstarter@larian.com), then being very patient, as it appears that they're so flooded with support requests that it can easily take them upto a week before they even read your email...

T
stranger
stranger
T
Finnaley recieved a new key from Larian. Glad this ordeal is finnaley over.
Big thanks to Raze who forwarded my mail to whoever was in charge of ce's.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Update from France: Still no e-mails or communication from anyone at all not even tracking number

D
stranger
stranger
D
OK, Larian,

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I've sent 5 emails to support about my CE and not receiving my copy of the CE. Also, your support is terrible, not one person has replied to me about whats going on.

My CE still shows that its caught up in Germany. Well done on dropping the ball on getting everyone's CE out on a timely manner and in our hands.

Yes, you all dropped the ball big time. and now most all of us are furious about how this is being handled or shall we say how its not being handled. there has been no information from any one of you about whats going on with our CE.

The games been out now for over 2 weeks and no, we still can not play the game. At least you all should own up to this and at least give all of us a CD key so we can play the game.

But I guess t would be asking to much wouldn't it???

You guys are better then this and you should act accordingly.

Last edited by darks; 02/10/17 07:47 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi, I backed at the 125$ tier and havent received my physical rewards. I tried clicking contact support on the larian vault, but it doesnt work. what do i do now?

addict
addict
Just wanted to add that I received my package today in Nebraska in the US (technically Saturday, but I wasn't home to sign for the package). I also backed at the $125 tier.

Last edited by Jito463; 02/10/17 08:57 PM.
stranger
stranger
Another update ... Still waiting, no messages from Larian Support or the shop who is in charge of the C.E delivering, not even from the delivery service.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Update.. Larian responded to my PayPal claim by providing them a tracking number... Despite ignoring my many many emails. Tracking number is through USPS which still shows item as pre-shipment as of Sept 22. What a joke. Hopefully I just get the refund.

Originally Posted by StrickNine
Hi, I backed at the 125$ tier and havent received my physical rewards. I tried clicking contact support on the larian vault, but it doesnt work. what do i do now?

If you received any emails at all from HappyShops about shipping of your items, then all I can recommend is to be patient a little longer.
If you have received no emails at all, then send an email to kickstarter@larian.com (make sure the subject line clearly describes the issue!) and again, be patient... they seem to be approx. 5-7 days behind in reading the (huge amount of) support requests they receive.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by The Centaur
Originally Posted by StrickNine

If you received any emails at all from HappyShops about shipping of your items, then all I can recommend is to be patient a little longer.
If you have received no emails at all, then send an email to kickstarter@larian.com (make sure the subject line clearly describes the issue!) and again, be patient... they seem to be approx. 5-7 days behind in reading the (huge amount of) support requests they receive.

You know, there wouldn't be any need for this had they used a reliable carrier to send out our CE.

Its beyond stupid how this is being handled. I've sent in several emails requesting some kind of help or status on mine and its fallen on deft ears.

All I can say is that this will not go well for future endeavors for Larian. I've pretty much drawn a line on this one.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I've been continuing to work with Cederic, as mine hasn't had a status change since the 22nd of September. He expressed frustration as well, because they reached out to the Dutch Post for a status and were met with the same stonewalling. They provided me an extra game key to play the game as an apology while I wait. My best recommendation is to keep hitting up their support e-mail and to give them every little detail you can find about any investigative work you've done.

If you know someone who know's German, blow the Dutch Post up with phone calls because those fuckers have royally dropped the ball and don't give two shits at this stage.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Stragus
I've been continuing to work with Cederic, as mine hasn't had a status change since the 22nd of September. He expressed frustration as well, because they reached out to the Dutch Post for a status and were met with the same stonewalling. They provided me an extra game key to play the game as an apology while I wait. My best recommendation is to keep hitting up their support e-mail and to give them every little detail you can find about any investigative work you've done.

If you know someone who know's German, blow the Dutch Post up with phone calls because those fuckers have royally dropped the ball and don't give two shits at this stage.

Do you have Cedrics email? At least I would like to get a cd key to start playing the damn game. So infuriating that this is happening.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by darks

Do you have Cedrics email? At least I would like to get a cd key to start playing the damn game. So infuriating that this is happening.

Yeah, kind of is at this point. I've been patient but it seems like the boxes are finally reaching some people in the US, so I'll give it through this week. Then I'm afraid I'll have to raise some hell. I don't entirely blame Larian, mostly the post, but the whole thing has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth now that it's been almost three weeks.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I just got mine today in Australia. 3 weeks after release is too long to wait to start playing a multiplayer game and I really wish they sent out keys digitally on release day instead of in the box. I totally wouldn't have minded waiting for the physical stuff even longer then.

That being said, it was worth the wait. The books are top quality and look interesting to read, the statue is heavy and high quality and easily the best one I've gotten from a game. The map is nice and the whole lot was packed really well. I still got some crushing at the top corners of the display box but they definitely packed it well. Double layered 6 ply cardboard packaging is far better than most companies will give you, and the statue was packed in polystyrene on top of that. The box was 95% full and had packaging material in the gaps. As a courier myself I can safely say its far better packed than most stuff I see. The only way this is getting damaged is getting totally crushed by something much MUCH heavier, not general travel wear and tear.

Can anyone tell me if the cd key we get is a special collectors ed key or just standard edition?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello, a quick message for asking : where i am supposed to send a e-mail if my steam code was stolen (or not working idk) ?

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard