Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
stranger
stranger
S
is it just me or the website has many duplicated entries? except this duplication it's nice to find something that has a long list of crafting recipes.

T
stranger
stranger
T
What I've found is that many recipes are made multiple ways. Do you have an example of a duplicated recipe so the person who made the site can find out why they're showing up multiple times if they're the same recipe?

D
stranger
stranger
D
very helpful, was looking for something like that, thanks a lot.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I like the list, thank you for compiling it and adding a search function.

2 things I noticed:

ADD: I minor healing potion + 1 minor healing potion = 1 medium healing potion

FIX: The crafting recipes for wands and staves are random elements, not just fire.

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by lohse
I like the list, thank you for compiling it and adding a search function.

2 things I noticed:

ADD: I minor healing potion + 1 minor healing potion = 1 medium healing potion

FIX: The crafting recipes for wands and staves are random elements, not just fire.

the hard coded name for them is fire, but you are right they make different kinds. I'll address that. Secondly, they are *Not* random. The resulting element for example for staff's, varies depending on the type of shell you use.

Also, the recipe for 2 minor healing potions = 1 medium, is already present. http://www.irodemine.com/divinity2/divinity2.php?selection=0&searchMe=medium+healing
The 8th entry.

Last edited by emmagine; 28/09/17 06:09 PM.
E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Setlec
is it just me or the website has many duplicated entries? except this duplication it's nice to find something that has a long list of crafting recipes.

As was said above, many things have multiple ways to make them. That's one of the advantages of this list. If you see something that has the same result and the same ingredients, please let me know specifics. I'd like to get that resolved. Thank you for the feedback!

E
OP Offline
E
Few more description updates. Working on a better linking system.

Very minor bug I noticed:
I tried the crafting link for Erratic Wisp (1 aero 1 huntsman) and it didn't work. You have that skill in there as Windwalker Skillbook. I expect it's less your fault and more how their display information doesn't match up but there ya go smile Keep up the good work!

Oh, I also noticed that the recipe for Armor of the Eternals isn't in there. Eternal plate + eternal artefact + metal scraps + source orb.

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Nezix
Very minor bug I noticed:
I tried the crafting link for Erratic Wisp (1 aero 1 huntsman) and it didn't work. You have that skill in there as Windwalker Skillbook. I expect it's less your fault and more how their display information doesn't match up but there ya go smile Keep up the good work!

Oh, I also noticed that the recipe for Armor of the Eternals isn't in there. Eternal plate + eternal artefact + metal scraps + source orb.

Awesome! Thank you for the help. I'll address that tomorrow

I have some good description info for you as well as a question / warning to others.

Tested at level 19 (doubt it scales):
Eternal Artefact +
Helm = 2 Finesse, 1 Huntsman
Neck = 10% Fire Res, 2% Crit, 5% Dodging
Ring = 1 Scoundrel, 10% Poison Res
Chest = 10% Air Res
Gloves = 2 Con, 10% Earth Res
Belt = 1 Strength, 1 Warfare
Boots = 1 Thievery, +0.1 Movement
Pants = 10% Air, 1 Polymorph
Weapon (non-Staff, non-Wand) = +Air Damage

All items saw a VERY small increase in their physical armor (or magic armor for jewelry). Usually it was around 5%.

Warning! There are two types of Eternal Artefacts. They have different images, one has a value of 700g and a weight of 1.0. The other has a value of 350g and a weight of 0.4

The second one doesn't work for any of these, but it is showing up in the materials tab. I tried to combine them and such but I expect it's a bug on Larian's side. If it's not a bug and someone figures it out I would love to know, I have a lot!

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Nezix
I have some good description info for you as well as a question / warning to others.

Tested at level 19 (doubt it scales):
Eternal Artefact +
Helm = 2 Finesse, 1 Huntsman
Neck = 10% Fire Res, 2% Crit, 5% Dodging
Ring = 1 Scoundrel, 10% Poison Res
Chest = 10% Air Res
Gloves = 2 Con, 10% Earth Res
Belt = 1 Strength, 1 Warfare
Boots = 1 Thievery, +0.1 Movement
Pants = 10% Air, 1 Polymorph
Weapon (non-Staff, non-Wand) = +Air Damage

All items saw a VERY small increase in their physical armor (or magic armor for jewelry). Usually it was around 5%.

Warning! There are two types of Eternal Artefacts. They have different images, one has a value of 700g and a weight of 1.0. The other has a value of 350g and a weight of 0.4

The second one doesn't work for any of these, but it is showing up in the materials tab. I tried to combine them and such but I expect it's a bug on Larian's side. If it's not a bug and someone figures it out I would love to know, I have a lot!

Do you happen to have a screen grab of the graphic for the proper item?

journeyman
journeyman
Yeah that is the correct recipe for the Eternal Armor and you don't need the recipe to craft it.

The armor will scale to your character level when you craft it, it is by far the most powerful Knight/heavy chest plate in the game. You can also find enough ingredients to craft it about 8 times

Also to add to your list is the unique 2H Scythe "Swornbreaker"

Requires the Recipe (Picked up in act 2) + Haft of the Swornbreaker + Blade of the Swornbreaker (Both found on Nameless Isle)

[Linked Image]

"Swornbreaker" skill is related to a quest granted by either Almira or Ryker. Ryker is the one who wants the tablet (recipe) for it, Almira wants you to craft it for her and give her the weapon. The item itself will disappear upon using the "Swornbreaker" skill.

Last edited by ExecutiveCivic; 01/10/17 03:28 PM.

In my line of work, it's never a quiet day on the market.
E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by ExecutiveCivic
Yeah that is the correct recipe for the Eternal Armor and you don't need the recipe to craft it.

The armor will scale to your character level when you craft it, it is by far the most powerful Knight/heavy chest plate in the game. You can also find enough ingredients to craft it about 8 times

Also to add to your list is the unique 2H Scythe "Swornbreaker"

Requires the Recipe (Picked up in act 2) + Haft of the Swornbreaker + Blade of the Swornbreaker (Both found on Nameless Isle)

[Linked Image]

"Swornbreaker" skill is related to a quest granted by either Almira or Ryker. Ryker is the one who wants the tablet (recipe) for it, Almira wants you to craft it for her and give her the weapon. The item itself will disappear upon using the "Swornbreaker" skill.

Do we know if the stat's on the Swornbreaker are always the same?

E
OP Offline
E
Added images for Eternal Artifacts. Do we know what the smaller eternal artifacts are used for?

Originally Posted by emmagine

Do we know if the stat's on the Swornbreaker are always the same?

I am not sure, but I *think* the one I crafted from the pieces in the Nameless Isle was different because I was lower level. I can tell you that the one I got in the vault later in Arx was level 16 and had the same stats but much lower damage.

Originally Posted by emmagine
Do we know what the smaller eternal artifacts are used for?

Haven't been able to figure it out yet.

There are also some special tea recipes you can find near the end of the game:
Black / Green / White Tea Leaves + Teapot =
Black Tea : 75% Fire Resistance 3 turns
Green Tea: -2 AP Cost 3 turns (minimum is still 1 AP I believe, this is still so OP)
White Tea: 2 Max AP 3 turns

The Teapot is in Lady Paulina Kemm's room. You get the tea leaves from her by buying some, if you're noble (I think) you can ask for some, and if you listen to her long story she gives you a cup of each. The recipes are upstairs in Justina's room I believe.

E
OP Offline
E
I've been working on a damage calculator. I hope to have it integrated by tonight.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
This mod could be useful for you guys: Recipe Unlocker. I also have all the recipes, objects, strings, etc., loaded into an SQL database, so I can export all the recipes with strings and descriptions, if needed.

E
OP Offline
E
I'd be interested to compare your data to what I extracted. Could you export it to an XML file?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard