Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
X
stranger
stranger
X
I have the same issue. But i decided not to take malady's help and now i'm stuck with her thinking that i'm going to be his thrall. I am running a lone wolf party, archer/2hwarrior with Lohse and Red Prince, Loshe being my avatar. However i managed to kill the demon before he could act due to me having about 47 intiative and basically killing him in the first round. I thought i would go back to Malady and say "ha, rekt him without your help" but she still thinks he's alive

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Please fix it ASAP... if you're still maintaining.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Any news ? it's a major quest for Lohse so hurry up Larian. I'm waiting since 1 week ...

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Please fix it ASAP... if you're still maintaining.
Just where are the DEVs?
Playing dead? LOL

Last edited by July_chang; 06/10/17 01:08 AM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
The bug is fixed. I just downloaded the latest patch and Malady used rain to snuff the candles. It took a while for the fix and I didn't play the game at all during this time, but I'm glad I waited.´

Thanks Larian. It's hart to find all the bugs, especially during the endgame, but you guys really try to make it all work in the end.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I can confirm that the bug is fixed with the newest patch. Thanks a lot!

stranger
stranger
Still no way to defeat it with Lohse as your avatar? No way to resist the domination?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thanks for the fix!

S
stranger
stranger
S
Are you sure this is fixed?

Went through EVERY option for dialogue on this, and no matter what I say I can never get the last group of candles to be extinguished by Malady. No matter what I do, Lohse just wants to leave.

Support
Support

You put out the previous candles?

If you are playing on PC, please email supportdos2@larian.com with your save at the end of that section, and (if available) the most recent before entering (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc). If you are using any mods, also include a list of those enabled and/or the modsettings.lsx from your profile folder.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' (and similarly in OSX/Finder).

PS4 saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first.
In the Saved Data in System Storage section of the Settings menu, click Copy to USB Storage Device, select the relevant save(s) and Copy. From there you can zip the files, then copy to email or upload somewhere and provide a link.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard