Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
After dealing with a frustrating 8-15 minute delay in loading, post patch it has increased to 24 minutes trying to load Act 2. I've posted in this forum previously and tried the usual suspects, i.e.

reinstalled game
updated to newest drivers
disabled steam cloud saves
renamed save game path

all to no avail.

Now I know my rig isn't bleeding edge, but I do have a 980 TI with 4 gigs, and a pedestrian AMD Phenom 965 with 4 gigs mainboard memory, but the game played flawlessly in Act 1, and in Act 2, when it loads, and after it gets done rubber banding, it runs there.

Please help me resolve this.

I play on my work computer, which is hardly a gaming rig (it is a work computer after all), and it level loads in under a minute the same exact save game file (taken from one to another on a flash drive).

/frustrated

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Same here. Loading got even worse. Game stutters extremely after loading. All that after Reaper's Coast.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Last patch not fix this issue????

S
stranger
stranger
S
Took a timer, for one last try.
5m loading after starting the game.
12m reloading a first time during the game.
22m reloading a second time (ran into a bug).

This isn't playable. I also hope that the future solution - and hopefully soon - also fixes the existing save-games.

Some update on the issue would be nice as well.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Same here. I have problem with loading and i have bigger problem with reloading ...:S
In act1 (Fort Joy) everything is fine but on the Reaper's Coast i got delay, slow and crashing game.

Last edited by cudar; 07/10/17 10:12 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard