Print Thread
D
DeEz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
[Linked Image]

This mod adds roughly 60 new status effects to the Status Effect menu.

Including:

- Apotheosis
- Favourable Wind
- Poisonous Skin
- Icy Skin
- Jellyfish Skin
- Flaming Skin
- Floating
- Stuck
- Immunity to Burning, Electrifying, Freezing, Poisoning
- Holy Fire
- Pain/Poison/Terror/Wordless/Faith/Vacuum Aura
- Death Resist
- Spirit (Both invulnerable and vulnerable versions)

And many more!

NOTE:
At this point in time, this mod will require that you create a new campaign (in Prepare mode) with this mod loaded in order for everything to work out of the box.
Any mod that also edits these status effects will probably not cooperate with this mod.

Known Issues:
Medusa Head produces wings instead. Seems to be a vanilla bug.

Ideas/Suggestions:
Feel free to suggest any ideas for status effects that you'd like to see in this mod!

Links:
Steam Workshop
Nexusmods

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DeEz
[Linked Image]

This mod adds roughly 60 new status effects to the Status Effect menu.

Including:

- Apotheosis
- Favourable Wind
- Poisonous Skin
- Icy Skin
- Jellyfish Skin
- Flaming Skin
- Floating
- Stuck
- Immunity to Burning, Electrifying, Freezing, Poisoning
- Holy Fire
- Pain/Poison/Terror/Wordless/Faith/Vacuum Aura
- Death Resist
- Spirit (Both invulnerable and vulnerable versions)

And many more!

NOTE:
At this point in time, this mod will require that you create a new campaign (in Prepare mode) with this mod loaded in order for everything to work out of the box.
Any mod that also edits these status effects will probably not cooperate with this mod.

Known Issues:
Medusa Head produces wings instead. Seems to be a vanilla bug.

Ideas/Suggestions:
Feel free to suggest any ideas for status effects that you'd like to see in this mod!

Links:
Steam Workshop
Nexusmods

wow this is cool, you think you could also script emotes (without any real effect) to the status effect menu?

journeyman
journeyman
I'll keep this one close until it feels safe to try. Looks really interesting though.

We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents. - Bob Ross
D
DeEz Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
[quote=morez]
wow this is cool, you think you could also script emotes (without any real effect) to the status effect menu?[/quote]

Yeah, I am already working on this and something juicier.
Although that's outside the scope of this mod so I'll be releasing it separately. Stay tuned!

Last edited by DeEz; 10/10/17 04:42 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DeEz
Originally Posted by morez

wow this is cool, you think you could also script emotes (without any real effect) to the status effect menu?

Yeah, I am already working on this and something juicier.
Although that's outside the scope of this mod so I'll be releasing it separately. Stay tuned!

birthdayjump *morez stays tuned*

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Crap. I just made this exact same mod :-/

Although mine has a few differences like I added animated emotes and new polymorph abilities. Oh well.
Friendly competition is... good?!? LOL

Nice job all the same. Great minds must think alike. wink

enthusiast
enthusiast
I'd like to have an emote item for players which gives all different emote options on use. Would be nice even something like
Is that possible???

Also to have a clean emote (and status effects for GM only) mod without any more abilities would be nice.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
I'm not sure about the item. In theory if an item can place a status on the holder / user then... yeah I can't see why not (just need a way to "deactivate" and turn off the status... maybe it's as simple as a hat / helmet that gives the status while worn). I'll look into it. It would be dead easy for me to add if it's as easy as I suspect it might be...

NOT (in any way) trying to steal DeEz thunder, but my mod does add the emotes to the status effect menu and it's "clean" of other additions in that it doesn't add any new skills or abilities - just the custom status effects and emotes. It's geared strictly for the GM which I think DeEz mod is as well. Sadly because we are both adjusting the status data tables (I use mostly just CONSUME, DAMAGE and POLYMORPH tables) I would imagine they are incompatible with each other and you couldn't stack them. Most likely neither would play nice with other mods that mess around with statuses.

I don't want to hijack this thread any more than I already have I have so I won't post a link here. I'll create my own thread.

Link Copied to Clipboard