Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cudar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
After 162 hours in the game (tactician lvl-without any mods) i can say :Yes it's true. In my opinion the current armour system is the one of the best think in this game. U can do everything. U can use hybrid or pure builds. With good positioning and good supporting teams/skills and with good tactics u can beat every enemy in the way u want it. Sometimes there is a much to think about. Maybe u need reloading 5 or 10 times bat finally u can find the best method for you to win. DOS 2 not an easy game and one of the reasons is the current armour system.
But there are so many challenges in it because armour system. I read many negative things about armour system but i saw those people just want jump in the fight without thinking without tactics...just jump in and bum - tras- bim bam..People want to hurry. They want finishing the game in 30 min, run run run always, why? Please human calm down and enjoy the game. This game is not a Dungeon Siege or Baldur's Gate or XCOM (i love xcom 2) ect ect . This is a DOS 2!

Sry for my bad english . I use google translator. Good job Larian!

enthusiast
enthusiast
I refuse to believe that this is not a parody.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
Whether the opening post is a joke or not, I have to say that I kind of like the armor system.

It's far from perfect, of course, but I like the idea of it. Just some polishing, and some more balance works, it would be fine.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Originally Posted by cudar

But there are so many challenges in it because armour system. I read many negative things about armour system but i saw those people just want jump in the fight without thinking without tactics...just jump in and bum - tras- bim bam..People want to hurry. They want finishing the game in 30 min, run run run always, why? Please human calm down and enjoy the game. This game is not a Dungeon Siege or Baldur's Gate or XCOM (i love xcom 2) ect ect . This is a DOS 2!

This is the most stupid post I saw on this forum. The armor system has nothing to do with the complexity of the game.

veteran
veteran
Being less unpredictable does not increase challenge in my eyes and wanting to rush the game is really far of the ledge.

journeyman
journeyman
The fact he flipflops from the proper usage of You to U makes it hard to put any validity in the message. And he tries the "google translate" routine yet save a couple errors (excluding the you vs u issue), it doesn't feel like "engrish" at all.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard