J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Play game by:
1. Two members with Lone Wolf
2. 4 party members

Last edited by July_chang; 10/10/17 02:02 PM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Lone wolf is definitely easier

J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by devdev463
Lone wolf is definitely easier

I feel the same.
And now I'm considering if to play Solo Lone Wolf or 4 Party member.

W
stranger
stranger
W
4 Party member is more tactical fights and more micromanagement of spells and items/clothes
If you like that then go this way

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
How can this be? In DoS1 it was definatly the other way, what is different? Ive only tried lonewolf but as far as i know a party of 4 will have the same amount of skill points and attributes but twice as much AP if not more (without considering adrenaline and flesh sacrifice and glass cannon). So how could it possibly be easier with less actions per turn? Is it because of the new initiative system? (Wich imo is way worst then the previous system)

Last edited by Fhursten; 10/10/17 03:16 PM.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
They get doubled points in attribute and skills. 2 extra ap and %30 more vitality, p&m armor. So they scale crazy amount level after level. Especially at milestones such as level 9. I played both and when my lone wolf duo get to act 2 they were pretty op. And I find 4 man group tedious in singleplayer.

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Originally Posted by Kawall
They get doubled points in attribute and skills. 2 extra ap and %30 more vitality, p&m armor. So they scale crazy amount level after level. Especially at milestones such as level 9. I played both and when my lone wolf duo get to act 2 they were pretty op. And I find 4 man group tedious in singleplayer.

Same here, hate managing too many characters. It was the only thing i didn't like in Pillars, tho it was much more min maxing them in that game. Lonewolf is way more fun for me. They should have made it a little bit harder tho like in the previous game.

J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by Fhursten
How can this be? In DoS1 it was definatly the other way, what is different? Ive only tried lonewolf but as far as i know a party of 4 will have the same amount of skill points and attributes but twice as much AP if not more (without considering adrenaline and flesh sacrifice and glass cannon). So how could it possibly be easier with less actions per turn? Is it because of the new initiative system? (Wich imo is way worst then the previous system)

because lone wolf make my character high initiative with double state and high HP / armour to survive at boss fight, and eventually beat down the boss at about 1~2 turn.

For the reason that I think if there's no lone wolf, my members could just get killed at the very first turn by some powerful Bosses, I believe Lone Wolf build could be really much easier.

Last edited by July_chang; 11/10/17 12:30 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard