Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
N
I've been trying to get the achievements that I've missed and I'm noticing that they just do not fire at all, even when the requirements are met.

To be more specific:

Lawyer up - First hearing about the nameless isle from the advocate does nothing.

Both Sebille achievements - getting rooted or killing the mother tree do not activate the respective achievements.

Both Beast achievements - Killing Justinia or helping her do not activate the achievements.

I'm also missing "The Isle of last resort" (getting malady to first tell you about Nameless isle), but I don't know how to do this so I can't say it's a bug just yet.

Steam says I'm only missing 5 achievements though so I think that either "The Isle of Last Resort" or "Lawyer up" do not exist, even though achievement lists have those on them.

I have saves on all 3 of those locations waiting for the fix.

On a side note, has anyone been able to get any of those?

EDIT: I got Isle of Last Resort, "Lawyer up" likely was scrapped (and someone datamined it for the purpose of making one of the lists). So currently only missing Sebille and Beast's achievements.

Last edited by NeoAnubis; 10/10/17 10:43 PM.
N
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
N
In case anyone else runs into the same issue:

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/435150/achievements/

Aparently both Sebille achievements and at least 1 of Beast's are not obtainable, as 0% of people have them.

Should both be easy to fix though, so... maybe in a few weeks I guess.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hello. I have the Lawyer Up achievement!

Unlocked Oct 8 @ 11:39pm
Lawyer Up
Learn of the Council of Seven's location from The Advocate

I got it exactly how it says. I persuaded the Advocate to tell me the name of the guy he served and then got attacked before he could. Afterwards I asked him for the location of the island!

I can also confirm that I'm at a save-game (I have only played honour mode) that is at the mother-tree and I'm unable to get either Sebille achievement. I'd like to get both so that I could never use her again.

So when will achievements be fixed? Thanks! I'm only asking because I can't continue my game until they get fixed! (I also have Beast in my party, bwaha)

Last edited by ktmpanda; 11/10/17 05:57 AM. Reason: Stuffs and stuffs!
journeyman
journeyman
Like it was said in previous comment - "Lawyer up" is doable.

N
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
N
Yes, I noticed I already had it and was just being a moron, somehow when checking all achievements 1 by 1 I ended up missing that and thought I didn't have it.

The achievement that appears in some lists but doesn't seem to exist is the "Deicide" achievement.

Currently the 2 sebille and 2 beast achievements are the only ones I'm missing, and aparently they don't fire propperly.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ktmpanda

I can also confirm that I'm at a save-game (I have only played honour mode) that is at the mother-tree and I'm unable to get either Sebille achievement. I'd like to get both so that I could never use her again.

So when will achievements be fixed? Thanks! I'm only asking because I can't continue my game until they get fixed! (I also have Beast in my party, bwaha)

Make a manual save there and store it away for later, continue playing the game and when you're done with the campaign, load back to that save when ever the achievements are fixed smile

stranger
stranger
[quote=The Composer][quote=ktmpanda] ...

So when will achievements be fixed? Thanks! I'm only asking because I can't continue my game until they get fixed! (I also have Beast in my party, bwaha) [/quote]

Make a manual save there and store it away for later, continue playing the game and when you're done with the campaign, load back to that save when ever the achievements are fixed :) [/quote]

Yeah just what I did, still a bit sad for achievement fanatics like me. Still enjoying this great game tho. Hope it gets fixed soon !

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard