Print Thread
#629514 11/10/17 12:13 AM
W
WMC51 Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
Somehow it looks like my wife's loot tables got jacked up. She had the debugger profile show up when she loaded the game. Now loot isn't showing up correctly. When I invite her to my game her bow shows to be a broken ax to her. When she loads her single player her shield is a dagger.

How the heck do I fix this so we can play together. I had steam check the files and that did nothing. All mods are disabled on her computer. I tried loading both with mods on and off.

Guess we aren't playing tonight.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Wait, what? A debugger profile? Screenshot please?

W
WMC51 Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
I did a bunch of stuff to delete it but it might come back aftet this restart again.

W
WMC51 Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
is there a file that contains the loot tables I can delete then have steam do a file scan to repair it and add the default back in?

The game has just been all kinds of garbage today and I'm trying to figure out how I can get it playing.

old hand
old hand
Got a report on my mod about something like this: "There seems to be somethign going on with item tables. I don;t know if it's part of this mod or just DOS2 itself. Could contribute so some of the below issues. My wife's bow is showing as a broken axe on her computer and a bow on mine."

Were you using my Bard Mod? I'm not sure if it's related to my mod or not.

W
WMC51 Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
W
Yeah i run bard.mod. I posted.on your mod in steam.when I saw some.other having some.item.issues. not sure what all its related to. I got it working after.several reloads and file scans

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard